Arc 8-378: The family is happy

Xiao Wangjun's voice was so gentle, Leng Yuanzhi's eyes couldn't help turning red, Xiao Pingnian let go of the important things in his heart, of course he wouldn't stay here without winking, and left soon.

When I came outside, I saw Xiao Pingan running over in a hurry. The other party obviously heard about Xiao Wangjun's return. The other party went to the kitchen just now, so he was not in the room.

Seeing his brother come out of Leng Yuanzhi's room, Xiao Ping'an was about to ask something when Xiao Ping'an held his hand with a smile. Seeing the smile on Xiao Pingnian's face, Xiao Ping'an immediately knew that his The eldest brother really came back at this time, otherwise his brother would not be so happy.

"Brother is back, brother-in-law's physical problems can be solved by brother-in-law, and brother-in-law also said that brother-in-law is pregnant with brother's child, but this child is a bit special, so the doctor has no specific information on how to diagnose this child." In October, those doctors are really quack doctors, don't believe anything they say next time." Xiao Pingnian couldn't help being annoyed.

Isn't it just that the level of those doctors is not enough? If the level of those doctors is enough, how can they not even figure out such things as the month. Even though his elder brother said that the child's physical condition was a bit special, he still felt that the doctor next to him was not qualified enough, so he was really some quack doctor.

Hearing the words, Xiao Pingan also scolded those doctors a few times, and then laughed after cursing, and then cried again, this appearance of crying and laughing made Xiao Pingnian couldn't help but look sour up.

During this period of time, no one knew how much pressure the two brothers were under. After the eldest brother left, they failed to take good care of his brother-in-law, which kept his body weak. They don't know how to take care of others, and they have no way to restore brother-in-law's health. They are all afraid that brother-in-law will not be able to wait for their elder brother to come back. They have been under too much psychological pressure during this period .

Fortunately, it's finally over now, their eldest brother is back, and indeed their eldest brother is the real pillar of the family, as long as their eldest brother comes back, their family will be full of infinite hope.

Although Xiao Wangjun still wanted to comfort Leng Yuanzhi, but after Xiao Pingnian left, he held the other party's hand, and then let the system mobilize energy.

And Leng Yuanzhi only felt that after Xiao Wangjun held his hand, his body, which had always been weak, seemed to gain a little strength for some reason, and at the same time, something seemed to enter his body Body, he didn't know what it was, but he knew that such a change was brought about by his husband, which made Leng Yuanzhi almost unable to take his eyes off Xiao Wangjun's body.

Leng Yuanzhi felt that he was actually a very lucky person.

He was protected by his father and mother when he was young. Even after his father passed away, his mother-in-law never thought that it had anything to do with him. His mother-in-law never believed in the so-called name of restraining relatives.

After he became alone in the family, although life was a bit difficult, he still survived. In the two years after he married, although it was even more difficult in the Xiao family, the relationship between himself and the Xiao Pingnian brothers at that time It's pretty good. The three of them encouraged each other together, and life was not difficult, and he was very grateful that the original husband had never touched him.

In the end, it was a very lucky thing for him to wait for such a beloved person, and he was able to give his complete self to the other party, and it was also something he was always grateful for.