Arc 4-218: Attacking the capital

After keeping those survivors, Xiao Wangjun continued to study and interrogate those survivors. In the next few days, Luo Jingheng's actions have been going smoothly.

In just a few days, they took down two cities in a row, and now they have reached the central area of ​​the entire Dajing Dynasty. That is to say, if they capture the other half of the area, then the entire Dajing Dynasty will be It's their world.

Du Lanzhi knew his identity, and he also knew that it was not suitable for him to show up outside at present, let alone him, even Xiao Wangjun's other low-level soldiers did not know that their emperor was coming. Only the top generals know.

Because of this, when Du Lanzhi is free during the day, he usually only stays in the tent at the back and does not go out.

Sometimes Xiao Wangjun was afraid that Du Lanzhi would be bored here, and when he was interrogating those men in black, he would let Du Lanzhi watch beside him, but his new methods made Du Lanzhi a little uncomfortable, so after that Du Lanzhi started his job as a logistics civil servant here.

For example, helping to look at logistics resources and ledgers, or thinking about other livelihoods that are beneficial to the military today.

That day, when Du Lanzhi continued to look at some ledgers in the tent, suddenly a murderous aura rushed towards his face. Du Lanzhi was slightly startled, because when he reacted, that murderous aura had already reached his eyes, Du Lanzhi's eyes and pupils shrank, and at this moment, suddenly a layer of blood erupted from his body. A golden halo immediately followed, and the entire tent trembled.

Then Du Lanzhi saw a person fell down not far from the tent, and he faced the attack released by the other party squarely with his murderous aura.

Xiao Wangjun's figure quickly appeared and landed beside Du Lanzhi, and he pitifully embraced Du Lanzhi, whose body was stiff, into his arms.

"It's okay, don't worry, no assassin can hurt you, I will be by your side."

Xiao Wangjun's voice was very gentle, and also had the power to comfort people's hearts. Du Lanzhi looked at the other party slowly, and did not forget the vision he had seen before.

At the moment when he was about to be killed, something golden surrounded him.

"...What protected me just now?"

"A kind of energy shield is also something from my side." This kind of energy shield is naturally something from the interstellar world, not from his original world, but there is no need to explain this to Du Lanzhi in too much detail. "Sorry, I should have made it clear to you before that idle power can't hurt you."

Unless it is aimed at the soul or mental power attack, but if it is really aimed at the soul or the power like the tortoise at the beginning, then I can react quickly under the reminder of the system, and this energy It is also useful to cover the attack against mental power, at least it won't leave you with no time to react.

"It's okay..." Du Lanzhi didn't care about this, and he had already calmed down. Although he was on the verge of death just now, he was never a weak person. So now I am curious about the energy shield that Xiao Wangjun mentioned.

"Can I have a look at the energy shield you mentioned?"

Xiao Wangjun laughed immediately when he heard the words, and placed a light kiss on Du Lanzhi's forehead.

"I'll show you at night when it's just the two of us."

Du Lanzhi nodded.

As for the fallen assassin who appeared outside the tent, he couldn't die anymore, but from this point, it can be seen that the defense force here is still not enough, otherwise the assassin would not be able to reach here.