Arc 7-330: Coming Back

Lin Anzhi stared at Xiao Wangjun firmly, and grabbed Xiao Wangjun's arm when Xiao Wangjun was sitting beside him.

"Where have you been?" Lin Anzhi's voice was very hoarse.

Xiao Wangjun immediately understood what the other party meant, and it turned out that he was worried that he would leave without saying goodbye.

"Go and buy you something to eat." Xiao Wangjun pointed to the plastic bag beside him.

Only then did Lin Anzhi see that the other party came back with food.

Lin Anzhi knew that he had misunderstood and was a little embarrassed, so he felt shy again.

The heat of last night is still deeply in his mind. Lin Anzhi felt that he might never forget that scene in his life.

"I also bought medicine, and I'll give you some medicine later." Xiao Wangjun said softly, and then kissed Lin Anzhi's lips again.

Lin Anzhi's face turned even redder.

After bathing and eating, Xiao Wangjun gave Lin An medicine, and then received a call from abroad.

Xiao Wangjun did not avoid Lin Anzhi, and answered the call in front of the other party, telling the other party that he would come over tomorrow, and also talked about some work matters.

Lin Anzhi pursed his lips and listened.

After hanging up the phone, Xiao Wangjun looked at the other party, "I'm leaving tomorrow, but I promise you, as long as I have a chance, I will come back once every two months."

Lin An froze, Xiao Wangjun held the other's hand and hugged him into his arms.

"I wanted to leave for two to three years, but I also can't bear to part with my young master, my young master, wait for me obediently at home, okay?"

"Come back once every two months... You said, what if you can't do it?"

"I can't do it, my young master, then you come to me." Xiao Wangjun looked at the other party with a smile.

Lin Anzhi's eyes lit up slightly, "What you said, if you can't do it, I'll go find you, and I won't let you go."

"Okay, my young master, if I can't do it, then don't let me go." Saying that, Xiao Wangjun kissed the corner of Lin Anzhi's lips.

For a while, the two of you talked about each other, and the atmosphere in the room was very good.

That day, the Lin family.

Mother Lin sighed, "Our son is getting older, we as parents have to get used to him not being at home anymore."

What I said was really very resentful.

Father Lin watched from the side, wanting to laugh but feeling sad at the same time.

That's right, my son is getting older, and he doesn't want to stay at home anymore, and his son is an adult, so he can't say anything, hey.

Father Lin also wanted to sigh when he thought about it.

Mother Lin suddenly thought of a question.

"Although our son is an adult, he is only eighteen years old. Well, they won't do it..."

Father Lin was silent, because he himself was not sure.

However, thinking of this possibility, the husband and wife suddenly felt even more sad.

Hey, other people's sons always bring one back when they grow up. How come when they come to their house, the son becomes someone else's when he grows up?