Arc 8-348: Family Life

Although the red maple leaf on the face looked scary at first glance, but when he saw this person, Xiao Wangjun almost laughed out loud.

Xu Shiji's health was really bad, so Tiandao sent compensation?

This ugly guy is definitely because his wife didn't run away! Xiao Wangjun didn't need to use his own mental power to confirm, nor did he need the help of the system to confirm. After so many worlds, he could already see through whether it was his wife or not at a glance!

The one in front of him is definitely because his wife didn't run away!

Leng Yuanzhi didn't seem to expect Xiao Wangjun to wake up, he was stunned at the door with the medicine bowl in his hand, and then hurried in.

"Husband is awake?"

Xiao Wangjun said "hmm" and stared at Leng Yuanzhi.

Leng Yuanzhi was stunned by the sight, quickly lowered his head, put down the medicine bowl, and said softly: "The medicine is ready, husband, do you want to drink it now?"

Medicine, Xiao Wangjun's eyes immediately turned cold. What kind of medicine could that doctor who deliberately poisoned him twice and connected his legs wrongly be?

"How much silver is left?" Xiao Wangjun asked suddenly.

Leng Yuanzhi paused, quickly glanced at Xiao Wangjun, and then hurriedly said: "There is still one tael of silver left."

For ordinary people, especially those with land, a tael of silver can actually be used for two or three months, but if it is used to see a doctor and make medicine, it will bottom out without spending much, and maybe ten days may not be enough.

There is gold and silver in Xiao Wangjun's space, which was saved in ancient times, how to get it out needs to be thought about.

"You don't need to buy this medicine anymore, just send me a letter."

"Send a letter?" Leng Yuan was stunned.

Xiao Wangjun didn't explain much, and just asked the other party to bring over the banknotes.

In this village, not everyone has papers. When the original owner was young, the family hoped that he would become a successful son, thinking whether he could take the imperial examination, so they sent the other party to an old man before he was ten years old. The scholar was enlightened and studied, but the original owner did not have the material. After studying for more than four years, he stopped. The banknotes at home have not been touched for several years, but because paper and pens are very precious, they were kept in boxes, and they are still stored in the room of the original owner's father, Mufu.

Leng Yuanzhi knew where the pen and paper were kept, so he went to get them, being very careful not to damage the pen and paper.

Leng Yuanzhi didn't know how to grind, so Xiao Wangjun had to do it himself. Fortunately, his leg was injured and his hand was still able to move. Although it hurts to move, he had to endure this situation.

"Go out first, come in later." Xiao Wangjun said.

Leng Yuanzhi glanced at the cold medicine, feeling a little distressed, he wanted to persuade Xiao Wangjun to drink the medicine first, but he opened his mouth but didn't say anything in the end.

After Leng Yuanzhi went out, Xiao Wangjun took out the painkiller and took it, but after a while, his brows frowned. Useless?

"System, I took painkillers from the interstellar world, why didn't it work?" Xiao Wangjun contacted the system.