Arc 4-206: Half of it has been laid

The system is really distressed, but under Xiao Wangjun's order, it has to start to adjust according to the input energy. The energy that I have finally saved is getting less and less. alright.

This old turtle did it on purpose, definitely on purpose!

And at this time, the national teacher who was kidnapped by Wuhuada was finally secretly sent to the palace. And he was directly sent to the underground cage near Xiao Wangjun's bedroom.

Suddenly, the familiar voice belonging to the tortoise sounded.

"That guy, that guy has the energy I want."

What he said was the national teacher.

Xiao Wangjun stopped the action of transmitting energy, and then picked up the child.

"I need to treat him alone, Lan Zhi, I'll take him back to my bedroom first, you wait here, don't worry, I will return him to you safely."

Du Lanzhi's face was a little pale, but he slowly let go of Xiao Wangjun's arm.

Xiao Wangjun didn't waste any time, and quickly left with the child in his arms. After returning to the bedroom, the national teacher was also escorted up.

He originally wanted to ask how the tortoise would use other people's energy, but there was no need to worry about this step, because the moment the tortoise met the national teacher, the energy belonging to the national teacher was automatically taken away. The turtle sucked it in.

Xiao Wangjun's face was ugly, because after the damn tortoise absorbed the energy from the national teacher, the other party began to grow up, from a four-month-old baby to a five- to six-month-old baby, and then Turned into a one-year-old, then almost a two-year-old.

The system was simply stunned.

So this is actually not the ancient imperial world, but the ancient metaphysics world, right?

Xiao Wangjun's expression couldn't help but contort.

He brought the child over and said it was for treatment, and when he returned, he turned from a four-month-old baby into a child, a real child?

Xiao Wangjun's head started to hurt, the body of the national teacher began to wither, the other party was still yelling, but the words that came out of his mouth could not be understood, Xiao Wangjun didn't have time Use the method of spiritual suggestion to distinguish or hypnotize, and then the body of the national teacher will become a mummy.

And the final image of the tortoise is fixed on the appearance of a three-year-old boy.

The blue veins on Xiao Wangjun's forehead twitched.

The tortoise opened its eyes, and finally greeted him dryly.

"Master, hello."

For the existence of the system, the tortoise actually knows it well. After all, the energy provided by the system is actually a little different from the energy provided by Xiao Wangjun, and the tortoise had doubts in the last world, but now it is more certain. Looking at something, maybe the type of that thing is somewhat similar to myself.

It's like they're not human.

"How on earth did you get reincarnated into Lanzhi's belly?" Xiao Wangjun's face was very ugly.

"I don't know, maybe it was just an idea of ​​mine. At that time, I thought that I didn't want to be a tortoise anymore in my life, and I wanted to just play alone, and then it became like this." What I really thought was that it would be very interesting to become the master's son. Who knew that I would really become the son of this unreliable master who also has mental illness.

Cannon Fodder 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें