Arc 8-357: Go to the County

The owner of Taiyun Building is surnamed Wang, and this owner Wang came to look for Xiao Wangjun, which is actually like gambling.

The business of Taiyun Building has eased since this time, and the decoration of the building is based on the design provided by Xiao Wangjun. It took a relatively short period of time, but it was very novel in terms of features, coupled with the new dish that was launched, it really made the restaurant's business pick up quickly.

In addition, he and Xiao Wangjun also cooperated in other areas, such as the medicinal material transportation business of Xiao Wangjun's medicinal material shop, and Wang Dong's family participated in it.

Because of this, the relationship between the two sides can be said to be getting better and better.

The Su family on the other side of the county, the Su family is a well-known big family in the county. Even the magistrate in the county seat must give face to the Su family. Among the officials in the Su family, the highest position has already reached the position of servant of the Ministry of Punishment. It can be said that the future is boundless. This time, the one who really wants to go up is the servant of the Ministry of punishment.

To be precise, he is actually just the deputy minister now. The former minister of punishment often needs to rest at home because of his health, and the other party is also old. Bian has promised the servant to retreat.

But now that servant's health has reached the point of dying, and the servant of the Ministry of Punishment of the Su family has been sitting in this position for three years. No matter in terms of qualifications or means, it is fine to take this position, but there was another person who was promoted together at the beginning, and now that person is competing for the position with the Minister of Criminal Affairs of the Su family.

Now it can be said that this kind of competition has reached the day-to-day stage. If the old man of the Su family dies at this time, the minister of punishment must come back to observe his filial piety for three months. This is not just a matter of three months, as long as he comes back, the rising position will definitely belong to another person, so the Su family's up and down is very urgent.

However, seeing the old man's health getting worse and worse, the position over there has not yet been finalized. Isn't it just inviting doctors from all walks of life? If the doctor who has been to the doctor is not good, then you can only look for the doctor who has not been to the doctor, so all kinds of doctors will come to have a try.

After Wang Dong's family got the news, the first thing that came to mind was Xiao Wangjun. Although Xiao Wangjun has not been a doctor for a long time, the two troublesome cases he treated under his hands made the other party's reputation spread in this small town.

What Dong's family really wanted to invite was Xiao Wangjun's master, but that mysterious genius doctor would definitely not be able to invite him, so he stopped talking, thinking that if Xiao Wangjun could prolong the life of that old man If so, then is there any need to talk about the benefits that the Wang family can get?

The backer of Dong Wang's family in the Su family is the big house of the Su family, which happens to be the room where the servant of the Ministry of punishment is located. Of course, with the identity of Dong Wang's family, he must not be able to get in touch with the servant of the Ministry of punishment. , but the son of the minister of punishment.

This son was raised by the old man specially by the servant of the Ministry of Punishment. He is not very old, and he is only eighteen now. But the other party is already a Juren, and I heard that next year will continue to end, if he can enter the ranks of Jinshi, then he will be another official.