Arc 6-292: Four Fighting One

The recent imperial capital is very lively. The young master of the Li family has returned. This matter has been known by the entire upper circle of the imperial capital.

So the recent imperial capital is very lively.

Because the young master of the Li family has returned, the other dandy young masters in the imperial capital no longer have to worry about the Li family going crazy. If the Li family doesn't go crazy, they don't have to be locked up at home.

You must know that these young masters were locked at home during this period of time, and they were really going crazy!

Now that they are back, isn't it time for them to run wildly? You know, some time ago, they almost ran into the corner!

Those young masters who had already run away, after learning that the young master of the Li family had returned, did not stay in remote places anymore, and hurried to the imperial capital.

How can a remote place be as comfortable as staying in the imperial capital?

This is where they grew up, where there is fun, where there is something new, nothing can escape their eyes and ears, what is there in a remote place?

After these young masters returned to the imperial capital, they vaguely heard a rumor that the young master of the Li family had returned by himself, and seemed to have brought back a boyfriend.

It's fine to bring back a boyfriend, I heard that the boyfriend is very unpopular.

He can't stand on the stage in appearance, and he can't stand on the stage in identity. Many people are wondering what the cold young master of the Li family is interested in.

Some people are naturally waiting to see the joke. For example, the young master of the Li family will be cleaned up by his own family, but after waiting for several days, it seems that the young master of the Li family has not been cleaned up.

The other party is now working in the company again, and is more elusive than before, and has never shown up in front of outsiders. If you count the time, the young master of the Li family has been back for more than half a month, and the Li family has not held any banquets. Well, the young master of the Li family has never appeared at other people's banquets.

Heaven and Earth Club.

This club is the top among the many clubs in the imperial capital. Those who can enter this club are rich and powerful, and it is impossible to step into the gate of this club with less fame.

At this time, in a certain box in the Heaven and Earth Club, many famous sons and brothers in the imperial capital were drinking. Some were accompanied and some were not, and the atmosphere was very lively.

If Xiao Wangjun was here, he would probably be able to recognize a few people, because Shao Tong and the others are all here.

Everyone was talking about new things, and then they talked about the young master of the Li family.

This is the capital of the empire, even if some of them want to see the excitement of the young master of the Li family, it is impossible for them to say anything that is not good for the young master of the Li family in such an environment of so many people.

But the young master of the Li family can't say it, but others can.

These dandies usually don't pay much attention after drinking too much, especially those around them usually play together.

As he talked, he also talked about Xiao Wangjun.

"I heard that Lao Wang met the young master of the Li family and Mr. Xiao two days ago. Ugly is really ugly, with pimples on his face, such an ugly face. I don't know how Xiao Li can always be so ugly. You have to talk about it."