Arc 7-326: Waiting for my revenge

Gu Le and Lin Anzhi couldn't bear it any longer, and ran quickly towards it.

"I really raised you for nothing, you little bastard, you dare to do anything to me, you little bastard."

Lin Anzhi walked over there and kicked the woman in the stomach. The woman just got up, and then she was kicked by Lin Anzhi and fell to the ground again.

The woman yelled loudly, and Xiao Wangjun's expression changed slightly.

At this time, Xiao Wangjun directly blocked Lin Anzhi and Gu Le, and looked at them sternly.

"Who told you to come here! Go!"

Having known Xiao Wangjun for so long, they have never seen the other party lose his temper. Even if Lin Anzhi's words obviously made the other party unhappy, he just had a helpless expression. Something that never happened.

Gu Le felt that he was a little scared.

Lin Anzhi's lips were tightly pressed together.

Seeing that the two of them hadn't moved, Xiao Wangjun pushed them directly.

"Leave here as quickly as possible, don't let me say it a second time, or I will treat you as if I don't know you from now on."

This made both Gu Le and Lin Anzhi's faces change, and Gu Le was a little angry. Even if that woman was Xiao Wangjun's mother, but the other party cursed so badly, she was simply a shrew. Help him, how can you say such things to them?

Just when he wanted to make a theory, Lin Anzhi turned around and walked away.

Gu Le was startled, and quickly caught up with Lin Anzhi.

"Boss, are you angry? Xiao Wangjun is indeed a bit too much, we are here to help him, even if it is his mother, but that woman is even more unreasonable than a shrew, and she wants to beat someone..."

Lin Anzhi's face was very ugly, but he ignored Gu Le.

"Who are those two people, you little bastard, did you let them go after your mother beat me? Why don't you leave them and tell me who they are, and I want them to pay the price!"

"Those who can rush up and beat people directly must be the gangsters of this school. You want them to pay the price. Have you forgotten that this is not the imperial capital, but this is Haicheng. Those who can be gangsters in this private school, do you think they Where can you abide by the law? I am afraid that before you want to teach them, you will be sacked twice by them, do you think two kicks are not enough?"

Xiao Wangjun's voice was cold and sarcastic.

"What do you say, you little bastard, I want to see if they dare!"

"Why don't you dare? I've said that they are gangsters. If you have to see if they dare, you can give it a try. When the time comes, you will be stripped naked and thrown on the street. I believe you will be famous all over the country." Yes, maybe your husband will be able to shine even more. I seem to have heard that he is going to be promoted recently, right? You said that if you were beaten up, stripped naked and thrown on the street, it would be social news If so, can your husband still be promoted?"

"You little bastard, he is your father, how dare you!"

The woman was about to go mad with anger. After standing up, she rushed towards Xiao Wangjun with all her teeth and claws, and was kicked by Xiao Wangjun again.

"I have never seen someone more stupid than you. You have been kicked several times, and you dare to show off your power here. Please remember one thing. My parents are dead. As for you and your husband, but It's just a blood relationship with me, I'm not afraid of any revenge from you, you can do whatever you want to do, but I have to remind you, unless you can kill me all at once, I will definitely let your whole family Even if I can't let your family be destroyed, at least I can make you lose face all over the country, so that your husband will never even think about getting to that high position in his life."