Arc 4-202: Fire Thunder at Banquet

In other words, the tortoise is about to come out, and now, even Du Lanzhi is less than seven months pregnant.

Xiao Wangjun frowned, but he had no other choice at this time, so naturally he could only let the tortoise come out at this time, hoping that this guy would look like a baby when he came out, otherwise the child would have to be declared dead.

"My child... Is something wrong?" Du Lanzhi's hand held Xiao Wangjun tightly.

At this moment, Xiao Wangjun saw fear in the opponent's eyes. His heart twitched suddenly, and he knew from this look that Du Lanzhi was looking forward to this child.

"Then let the tortoise come out. If this guy can't maintain a human mentality, I'll kill him." Xiao Wangjun said viciously.

The system is very gloating.

Xiao Wangjun held Du Lanzhi's hand and comforted him.

"The child is about to be born, just prepare for delivery. Do you still have the strength? I can guide you."

Du Lanzhi's face turned pale, "Is it possible to support the child at this time? Can't you have a baby?"

Xiao Wangjun shook his head, "It's no longer possible to have a baby, it's time for this child to come out, don't worry, with me here, nothing will happen to the child."

Du Lanzhi's face was still pale, but at this moment, he felt pain in his stomach again.

Xiao Wangjun yelled, and immediately someone came in from outside the door. When the people outside the door heard that they were going to give birth, everyone's heart sank. They also know the child's month, will the little prince be born at this time? This month is too young, will it be able to support it after birth?

Du Lanzhi closed his eyes, his heart was also heavy.

This production process is much faster than everyone imagined. With the guidance of Xiao Wangjun's spiritual power and the tortoise's side, although he has just recovered from the problem of mental rage and fell into a short-term coma, but With the guidance of Xiao Wangjun, the master, naturally he would not stay in Du Lanzhi's stomach all the time, so the child was born in less than a quarter of an hour.

Xiao Wangjun has already made preparations if the place of birth is not a baby, he will have to cover up and deal with a series of follow-ups. For example, you can first add a hint to everyone in the room, and then let Du Lanzhi be in a coma for two days.

Maybe when the tortoise's mental power is fully recovered, then it will be able to control its own form. After all, the system has said before that the tortoise can turn into a baby in the stomach. Since it can change in the stomach, it must be It can also be changed.

Fortunately, there is no need to make such preparations. It is probably because the tortoise has a strong desire to survive even when it is in a coma, so it looks like a baby when it comes out. It looks thin and small, and it looks a little pitiful. That is naturally normal under the current circumstances, because the child is not even seven months old.

Children of this month, even in modern society, need to be raised in an incubator for at least two months before they are brought out, and if it was in the ancient world, there is almost no way to raise children of this month .

Steward Xue hugged the skinny little prince, almost crying tears of distress.

Xiao Wangjun didn't pay much attention to the little prince in Steward Xue's arms, but cleaned up for Du Lanzhi himself.

Xiao Wangjun stayed here that night, and didn't abide by the rule of not having intercourse within a month. His husband is in confinement, how can he, a husband, not be here? You can't have intercourse for another month, it's really a damn rule.