The End

Dear, Everyone

           So, it has come to the end, I loved writing this book over the past couple of months, wow, 73 chapters, I never thought I'd make 73 chapters for one book, I hope no one got bored reading this ridiculously long Fan-Fic. I honestly have no idea what to say, I was kind of hoping this book would last longer, I couldn't think of another chapter and it seemed almost impossible for me to continue when I had no idea's, and to be honest, I haven't watched Boruto yet, but then again, I'm not sure I want to, I mean, I'm happy with just Naruto and Naruto Shippuden, I'm not sure I want my heart broken by the next Gen like I was with Shippuden, while I was watching Shippuden the first time, I was dying inside because I got so attached to so many of the characters who were killed off, Itachi, Jiraiya, Neji, Asuma, Yahiko, Obito, Mabui, this series killed me, but I love it anyways, twisted thinking right? Well the series killed off more characters than Pixar. I love Naruto, its one of my favorite Anime's in existence. I enjoyed writing this book, as usual when I do write my Fan-Fictions. I'm a total weeb, as confirmed when I cosplayed as Tobi for Halloween, I could not see out of one eye and I was losing breath quickly because of the Mask. Honestly, next year, I'm cosplaying as Hinata, that should be easier and I get to wear cool contacts. That is how much I love Naruto. But, I'm rambling, so, I'll stop, anyways, I need an opinion, I want to do a crossover Fan-Fic for Naruto and Fairy Tail, I was thinking of using one of my old characters from one of my other Naruto Fan-Fic's, I was thinking Storm from my "I'm a Shinobi" Book and "I'm a Shinobi Book Two", I'm not totally sure I should, but I think it'd be fun to try, of course, I'd have to finish a couple other Fan-Fictions before I start it since I'm already busy enough with School and the other Fan-Fic's, I just need an opinion if I should or not. Well Everyone, it has been fun talking to you, but, now I must go, see ya little creators in my other books.

                                                                                                                             -Author

Ps- The picture is Umi's Mangekyo Sharigan