Chapter 23

The Next Day - Umi's POV - Age 27 - Jonin

I sigh as we walk back, mainly because Guy is grunting and annoying me at the same time, while Kakashi sweat drops and laughs nervously.

"Sensei, can you hurry up?" Ru asks and I sweat drop.

"No." I say and she walks back starts dragging me forward. "Hey, what do you want?" I ask as she makes me join the group.

"You to hurry up, your slower than Kakashi-Sensei who's out of commission." Sakura says to me and I sigh.

"Can't I walk? Or so I sprint back home?" I ask and then I see Guy and Kakashi zoom past. "WHAT? HEY, WAIT UP!" I yell and run after them, mainly 'cause Guy looks like he's kidnapping Kakashi, or should I say Adultnapping Kakashi, get it? No? Ok, I'll shut up now.

"SHE RUNS FOR THAT?" All of them yell.

"Yeah, Kakashi's my boyfriend!" I yell back at them before I catch up to Guy and we get to the Leaf after a couple minutes of zooming and then I see Kakashi, dead. "Guy, let go of Kakashi." I say as a deadly aura surrounds me and he pales and drops Kakashi and screams as I punch him into the stars.

"Calm down." Izumo says nervously and I bend down and start healing Kakashi, well, stabilizing him at least before I get him to the hospital where the nurses take him.

"I can't believe you Guy." I say as I stand in the waiting room against the wall with him near me. "First, beating me on the way here, then worsening Kakashi's condition?" I ask and he laughs nervously.

The nurse comes in. "Umi Uchiha?" She asks and I look at her and I walk over. "Kakashi will be ok, he just isn't aloud to move for a while, so he'll be staying here until he recovers." She says as she looks at the clipboard.

"Thank Kami, can I go see him?" I ask and she nods and shows me the way to his room.

"Alright, you shouldn't be here for too long, Kakashi needs his rest." The nurse says to me and I nod.

"Ok, thank you." I say and she smiles at me and leaves. I walk over and sit next to Kakashi, taking his hand in mine as I watch him rest and before long, I have my arms on the bed and my head on my arms, sleeping.

Kakashi's POV

I open my eyes and glance next to me to see Umi sleeping and I look at her.

"Sir, you should wake her up, visiting hours are over." The nurse says to me.

"No, leave her, she's been extra worried about me since we left the Hidden Sand, let her sleep." I say in a calm tone.

"She should go home and sleep then." The nurse says to me and I smile at her.

"Me and her live together, she'll stop almost all her worrying when she see's I'm ok, she won't rest if I'm not around." I say and the nurse tries arguing but Umi stirs and opens her eyes.

Umi's POV

"Kakashi, what's all the noise about?" I ask half asleep and he looks at me.

"Ma'am, its time for you to leave, visiting hours are over." The nurse says to me and I contemplate that for a minute before I sigh and get up.

"Fine, I'll be back in the morning, I don't feel like getting dragged out of here against my will." I say and Kakashi looks at me nervously and I smile at him. "Don't worry Kakashi, I'll go to sleep." I say and he looks at me a little less worried and I leave the room with the nurse following me. "You know, most normal nurses would have let me be." I say quietly to her.

"You know who I am already, don't you." She says with a smirk.

"Why are you here?" I ask quietly.