Chapter 12

The Next Day - Umi's POV - Age 25 - Jonin

I walk next to Jiraiya and Naruto as we walk to the next village.

We get to the town and I see a festival. "A festival?" I say confused.

Jiraiya takes Naruto's frog of money but I refuse him any of my money.

"Aww come on, you can't keep track of this money all by yourself." Jiraiya says to me and I roll my eyes.

"The three probations of Shinobi, Money, Liquor and Women, your not getting my money for liquor and women." I say to him.

"WHY YOU LITTLE BRAT!" Jiraiya yells and I punch him in the face.

"I'm going on ahead to Gambling City, I don't trust myself in a hotel room alone with a perverted old man." I say and Naruto snickers at Jiraiya's crestfallen look.

I fix my bag and I walk into the festival. I get some food and I eat it on a hill. Naruto joins me soon over.

"Are you gonna eat all that?" I ask looking at his big pile of food.

"Yes." Naruto says and I get up. "You leaving now?" Naruto asks me.

I nod. "Yep, see ya, I need to find Lady Tsunade as soon as possible." I say to him.

"Can't you stay?" Naruto asks and I smile.

"No Naruto." I say and I pull out my wallet and hand him a few hundred ryo. "That should replace what Jiraiya spent from your money." I say and Naruto looks at me confused but doesn't object.

I run to the gambling central city, taking a week and I walk around, not seeing Lady Tsunade.

 "Is she not here anymore?" I ask myself and I walk into a casino, still not seeing her and I walk out.

2 weeks later

I sit on top of the castle in gambling central when I see someone with blonde hair in front of the castle. I jump down to see it's Lady Tsunade. 

"That took too long." I say and she turns to look at me.

"Who are you?" Lady Tsunade asks me.

"Umi Uchiha." I say unamused and she looks at me surprised.

"The prodigy who beat Minato's team?" Lady Tsunade asks and I nod, clearly unamused.

The castle falls and I look at it alarmed and in front of it is Orochimaru and Kabuto. "Oh, its you two." I say to them.

"What did he do?" Lady Tsunade asks me.

"Plenty of things." I say and Orochimaru smirks at me while Kabuto scowls at me.

"Mind relaying what he did?" Shizune asks me.

"He killed Lord Third, laid waste to the Leaf Village, and he put a curse mark on my younger brother Sasuke." I say and Lady Tsunade and Shizune look at me shocked.

Orochimaru tells Lady Tsunade to heal his arms and I roll my eyes.

"That's not even a deal." I say to him.

"Why are you even here?" Kabuto asks me.

"That's none of your business." I say to Kabuto and Shizune nods.

Shizune attacks Orochimaru but Kabuto blocks her and I appear behind Orochimaru with a Kunai to his neck.

"That was fast." Everyone says to me.

"Lady Tsunade, are you going to listen to this bafoon?" I ask her.

"I'll bring back the two you live most Tsunade if you heal my arms." Orochimaru says to her with a snaky smirk.