Chapter 55 Chapter 4 of Umi's Story

The Next Day - Umi's POV - Age 17 - Jonin

I stir slightly and I hear a chuckle in front of me and I look up at Kakashi.

"You feeling better now?" Kakashi asks me.

I blush slightly. "Damn it." I say and he lets go of me as he gets up.

"Well, I'll make breakfast." Kakashi says to me and I nod.

I get up as he leaves the room and I fix my clothes and I braid my hair as I walk out of the room.

I watch Kakashi cook from the counter and after a little while we sit in the living room eating while reading.

"MY YOUTHFUL RIVAL! OPEN UP!" Guy yells banging on the door and we deadpan.

"He's back from his mission already." I say and Kakashi nods.

We finish eating quickly and I wash the dishes as Kakashi answers the door.

"AHHA MY YOUTHFUL RIVAL'S GIRLFRIEND IS HERE!" Guy yells as he comes in.

I look at him. "Its not like that Guy." I say and Kakashi nods in agreement as he dries the dishes and puts them away.

"I heard about what happened yesterday." Kurenai says walking in and I look at her and Asuma.

"Yeah, that was a pretty bad loss." Asuma says to us.

"Well then, this is my cue to go home and get ready for the day." I say to Kakashi who nods.

I do a hand sign and I appear in my room.

I grab my long sleeve dark blue shirt with the Uchiha symbol on the shoulders, my black leggings, jean shorts and my flack jacket along with my forearm guards and my shin guards, I change and put on my pouches.

"Umi." Mother says from my door and I look over at her as I fix my arm guards.

"Yes Mother?" I ask her.

"Where were you last night?" Mother asks me.

"Away from Father and the Uchiha and their undying anger." I say to her and she nods with a frown.

"You getting ready for a mission?" Mother asks me.

"I'm already on a mission, I'm always on a mission, when am I not?" I ask her and she just smiles amused at this. "I'm never getting a break from missions, I'm a Jonin after all and the top Elite one at that." I say to her and I put my ninja sandals on. "Well, I'll see you later Mother." I say to her with a smile as I do a hand sign and she nods as I disappear and reappear outside the Hokage office where Kacey is and she jumps, startled.

"You came out of nowhere." She hisses at me.

I just shrug and knock.

"Come in." Lord Hokage says and I walk in to see Danzo and him talking, I scowl at Danzo as he smirks triumphantly at me. "Ahh, Good Morning Umi." Lord Hokage says to me.

"Good morning Lord Hokage." I say as I stand across from his desk.

"Alright, your daily missions then, hmm." Lord Hokage says looking at a scroll. "Right, your to head to the academy for Team 1, names are, Yuki, James and Ray, your to test them." Lord Hokage says to me and I nod.

Danzo walks past me with a smirk and I glare at him as he passes and once he leaves, me and Lord Hokage sigh.

"What the hell? How did I end up in his control again?" I ask.

"I don't know." Lord Hokage says to me. "You should get going." Lord Hokage says to me and I nod.

"Right." I say and I do a hand sign and I appear at the door of a class room and I lean on the door as the teacher talks to the students about how he's proud and all that stuff.