Chapter 10

The Next Day - Umi's POV - Age 25 - Jonin

I sit in a room with Kakashi, Asuma and Kurenai.

"I'm bored." I say and the three look at me amused as I count the ceiling tiles.

"I was about to ask if you were having fun." Kakashi says to me.

"100." I say and everyone looks at me confused. "There's 100 ceiling tiles." I say and I look at them.

"Yeah, its safe to say she misses her students." Asuma says with a smirk.

"I just hope Ibiki goes easy on them unlike the last few Chunin Exams." I say and everyone nods in agreement. "And then there's Anko, the second proctor, then Hayate, the third proctor. I'm pretty sure Jack will quit sometime before then, he's too lazy for this, and then Ru will charge into the forest of death blindly because she relies more on her nose and she'll attack after briefly studying her opponents, then Jay, he's too serious, I bet he's answering every question on that written test easily with how focused he can be, Jack would have no problem with the written test, if he decided to pick up the pencil, which he won't because he'll be too busy sleeping." I say and Kakashi gives me a closed eyed smile.

"Seems being lazy is part of the Nara clan, Shikamaru thinks putting a pencil to paper is a drag." Asuma says with a smirk.

"Hinata can be serious, but she's not like Jay at all, she's not confident in herself, Kiba likes taking the lead, he's reckless and not very smart, he relies more on his instincts than he does anything else." Kurenai says with a small smirk tugging at her lips.

"Naruto's like Kiba, but he relies more on his Jutsu than anything, Sasuke is like Jay, he's serious, but Sakura could answer any of those questions." Kakashi says with a closed eyed smile.

I lean backwards into the couch. "I have a way to spy on them, but is that aloud?" I ask and Kakashi nods. I do a few hand signs and I summon a short, stubby black cat and she runs to the room while I cast a Jutsu of what she see's. "She's the summon I use for spying, I can summon any type of cat, she's a spy, no one suspects her, unless it's Ibiki, who's looking right at her." I say and sweat drop from the burning stare that's being aimed at her. "I feel bad for Smoky now." I say and the others nod in agreement.

Ibiki has a Chunin pick Smoky up and everyone glances at her shocked.

"I take that as my cue to go get her." I say and get up, I dispel the Jutsu for showing what was going on and I walk over to the room, I slide the door open and walk in. "Ibiki, it wasn't against the rules for me and the other Jonin to spy on them." I say and Smoky gets handed to me and she climbs up on my shoulder and hides under a mass of my own hair. "You scared the life out of poor smoky." I say to him and the Kunoichi in the room send death glares at Ibiki while I smirk.

"The poor kitty." They say and Ibiki sweat drops at how I was bale to turn 1/3 of the Genin in the room against him.

"Ok Umi, I think you've disturbed us enough." Ibiki says and I roll my eyes.

"Good luck Genin, this guy here is a sadist." I say and walk out, his glare on the back of my head. I walk back to the room and smoky calms down enough to sit on my lap. "Ibiki scared the bejebaz out of her." I say and a deadly aura comes from Kurenai behind her sweet smile. "I can feel that Kurenai, you can give him a piece of your mind when the Kunoichi do after the first exam." I say and she nods.

"Cats, I never expected you to summon cats." Asuma says to me.

I roll my eyes. "Is it that hard to believe? All I need is cat ears and a tail according to Kakashi, and then I'll be a cat myself, though that isn't surprising, I basically sleep the entire day that I get off and it takes Kakashi all he has to get me out of my bed in the morning on a normal day. And I do have a cat personality, easily disgusted, I can be playful, though I'm easily bored and I like watching things, although my attention actually is as long as a cat, which isn't very long." I say with a small sweat drop at the end.