Chapter 6

4 years later - Umi's POV - Age 24 - Jonin

I stand in the Hokage office with the other Jonin as we look into a ball with Lord Hokage.

I see Naruto jump up onto a desk in front of Sasuke and everyone see's the two kiss. Me and Kakashi simultaneously raise an eyebrow at this.

The meeting finishes soon after and I walk out with Kakashi.

"Oh, jeez." I say and Kakashi nods in agreement. "I did not think that's what I would have to see today." I say and slide my Leaf Forehead protector down over my eyes, wanting to cleanse them.

"You'll be ok." Kakashi says and pets my head, something I allow him to do since I can't really stop him. "Besides, I'm the one leading Sasuke, Naruto and the pink haired girl Sakura." Kakashi says to me with a closed eyed smile, even though I can't see him, because I choose not to look at anything.

"Kakashi." I say as I don't feel him next to me. I reach forward and I feel him in front of me. I pull my head band up to see him walking backwards while facing me with a closed eyed smile. "Kakashi, give me some warning that your moving somewhere else next time." I say him and he nods.

"Did you panic?" Kakashi asks me with a closed eyed smile.

I look away as an embarrassed blush spreads across my face. "Maybe." I mumble.

Kakashi chuckles at that. "Ok, I won't leave your side with out warning when you choose not to see." Kakashi says to me with a closed eyed smile and he grabs my hand in his. "Now come on, we have a few hours to waste, wanna get something to eat?" Kakashi asks me.

"I still think you should try to be on time, but, yes, I can hear your stomach growling." I say with a joking glint in my eye.

"Ok. Then Ichiraku's?" Kakashi asks and I nod, we walk there and sit down. "You know Umi, your younger brother won't be too happy to see you leading a team with him not on it." Kakashi says to me.

"I know, but you wanted to be his Jonin Sensei." I say to him and Kakashi nods.

"That's true." Kakashi says to me. "Shouldn't you meet Ru, Jay and Jack by now?" Kakashi asks as we eat, rather quickly.

I tap my chin thinking. "No, not really, I'll pull an Obito today and be 4 hours late." I say with a smirk.

"Pull and Obito?" 

We look over to see Kurenai and Asuma.

"It means, arrive late." I explain and they oh. "Well, me and Kakashi finished, we'll leave you guys the bill." I say and me and Kakashi disappear in a poof and we reappear in the hallway of the academy.

Me and Kakashi fist bump in victory before we walk into the room and a chalk board eraser falls on his head and then bounces off to my head and then on the ground.

"Kakashi, why do I feel like Karma just hit me on the head?" I ask and he shakes his head as I bend down to pick the chalk board eraser up. "Naruto, did you set this prank up?" I ask him.

He grins and nods. "Yes Ma'am." Naruto says to me.

"Your getting better, though, your not half as good as me." I say to him with a smirk.

"Umi, you shouldn't talk like that, your an Uchiha." Sasuke says to me in a emo tone.

I look over at him. "Yes, I know, but that doesn't stop me from having fun." I say and stand up, throwing the chalkboard eraser at the chalk board and it lands on the small ledge at the bottom, perfectly.

"My first impression of you genin, is that your all idiots, be on the roof in five." Kakashi says and poofs away.

I roll my eyes and poof after him, appear on the roof next to him. "You know, saying that could easily make those three especially mad at you." I say to Kakashi who gives me a closed eyed smile.