Chapter 51

Later that Day - Umi's POV

I look up at the sky thinking and feeling like I'm forgetting something.

"I feel like I'm forgetting something important." I say and Sasuke raises an eyebrow.

"You couldn't even if you wanted to." Sasuke says to me.

I tilt my head to the side thinking and then it comes to me. "Oh, right, I have to teleport Lucy and Jamie back to their home, I hope they're decent." I say and Sasuke nods. "I'll be back in a minute." I say and I disappear and reappear next to Lucy and Jamie who are in the middle of doing themselves again and my eye twitches as I sniff the air.

"Umi." The two say shocked.

"Get dressed." I say and they nod quickly and get dressed while I hold my bangs over my eyes.

"We're done." Lucy says and I put my hands on their shoulder and we appear in their house. "Thank you Umi." Lucy says to me. "Why are you wearing a cloak? A tattered one at that?" Lucy asks me.

"I'm teaching Kakashi a lesson, he was forcing himself on me last night and succeeded for the most part until I cut his playing off and left, and Sasuke is having me travel with him because he wants me to avoid Kakashi for now. And this cloak is what I used for my infiltration missions 7 years ago and before that." I say to her and she nods.

I do a hand sign and I appear next to Sasuke again.

"10 minutes." Says to me and I cover my eyes with my bangs.

"You don't want to look at what just happened." I say and Sasuke nods and we continue walking.

A couple days later we come across the Hidden Silence Village and I look at it and I sniff the air a few times and its energy is a lot worse than the last time I was here.

We get a messenger bird and it lands on my forearm, Sasuke takes the note off its leg and we look at it and I sigh.

"He's kidding right?" I ask and Sasuke shakes his head.

"Looks like you'll have to go in there, alone." Sasuke says to me.

"Damn Kakashi." I say and Sasuke nods in agreement.

"I'll continue down this path, find me once you finish in there." Sasuke says to me and I nod.

I walk to the gates of the Hidden Silence village with my hood up and the guards stop me.

"Who are you?" The guard asks me.

My Sharigan activates the guards falls into an endless Gen-Jutsu and I deactivate my Sharigan as I walk through town and I get to the square where I see Sai up on a cross. "Gengo, show your face to me." I say as I pull my hood down and he smirks from the stage.

"Why don't you come up here, Umi Uchiha?" Gengo asks me.

I cross my arms over my chest as I get surrounded and with in 2 minutes, the shinobi around me are asleep.

"Holy shit." Sai says shocked.

"Watch your tongue." I say to Sai and he shuts up.

"Wow." Gengo says sarcastically with a smirk and I duck and four shinobi fly over me and hit their heads into the wall and knock themselves out.

A kid walks over to me and I look at him unamused and I sniff the air again and I dodge his attack and I put him to sleep with my Sharigan.

"Gengo, is this the best you got?" I ask him.

"Sai." Gengo orders him and ink snakes bind me, but I break them by pulling my arm up.

"Enough Sai." I say to him in a stern tone and he smirks at me.