Chapter 73

The Next Day - Umi's POV - Age 39 - Jonin/Mom

I sense someone bend down in front of me and poke me in the cheek and I groan and roll over onto my other side while Kovu yawns and just stays comfortable. I summoned him last night before I went to bed, I normally summon him when I need someone around for the night.

"Mom, when are we leaving back to Konoha?" Shiro asks me.

"Ne, ne, go have fun with Fairy Tail, Kakashi knows were hanging out here for a bit, so I'm gonna use this chance to sleep since I've missed so much the past couple months since I decided, well, why not go back on the radar and become active again and let people hunt for my head." I say Shiro, the last part in sarcasm and Erza laughs.

"Get up." Erza commands me and that makes Shiro freeze.

"No." I say simply and I bury my face in Kovu's fur.

"She didn't." Jellal says and Shiro and Uki nod.

"She did." Uki says to him.

"Erza, calm down, please Babe?" Jellal asks her nervously.

"If she tries anything, I always have my escape plan in mind." I say and Erza stares at me with a stone cold look, but I pretend not to notice.

"You should get up." Kovu says to me.

I snort. "Kovu, you betray me." I say and he just yawns in annoyance.

"And you betray me by going back to acting like a kid again while doing your missions, I don't know how Kakashi manages to put up with you." Kovu says to me and I give him a closed eyed smile with a almost evil look to it.

"You didn't just bring Kakashi into this." Uki says to him.

"He did." Shiro says to her.

"You know Kovu, it only takes me less than a minute to switch you out with Taiga right?" I ask him.

"Well then do that, your childish behavior is surely going to go well with hers." Kovu says to me, challenging me and he knows everyone move I'm about to make so he just purrs in victory, until, I send him back to Cat Mountain and I sit up, glaring where he was just sitting.

"He shouldn't be purring in victory any more." I say and Shiro sighs.

"Mom, your too predictable, he's probably still purring in Victory." Shiro says to me.

I deadpan. "Seriously?" I ask and Shiro nods. "I'm only predictable to you because you know me." I say to him.

"Jellal, predict the move she will make into about 10 minutes." Shiro says to him.

Jellal looks at Shiro surprised. "That's simple, she'll be finished getting ready for the day." Jellal says to him.

I raise an eyebrow. "Oh really now? We'll just have to put that to the test." I say and I sit back on the couch and Shiro rolls his eyes.

"Once again Mom, your too predictable." Shiro says to me, then see's I'm in deep thought and he slowly creeps up in front of me, him never leaving my sight and he sits right in front of me.

I look at Shiro. "Don't even try it." I say and he backs off. "I'm your Mother Shiro, I know every move your going to make before you make it." I say to him.

"Yeah, because of your Sharigan." Shiro says to me.

"I haven't used my Sharigan in over a Month." I say to him. "Which reminds me, I should practice with it to make sure I don't get rusty, want to spar Uki?" I ask the helpless pale blue haired girl.