Chapter 32

A Couple Day's Later - Umi's POV - Age 27 - Jonin/Mom

I groan as someone jumps on my stomach and I roll over and bury my face into my pillow.

"Come on Mom, get up!" Shiro yells excited as he jumps on my back.

"Why?" I ask and Kakashi chuckles and puts his hand on my head.

"You don't have any broken bones and your chakra has been restored and you've slept for 3 days straight, that's a new record for you." Kakashi says to me and I groan again as Shiro jumps on my back.

"Shiro, please be nice to my poor body, I put a strain on it when I activated my full body Susanoo automatically without building it up and then using my Amaterasu as body armor for my Susanoo didn't help." I say to him, but he just continues to jump on me. "Fine, if I get up, will you please stop jumping on me?" I ask Shiro.

"Yes!" He yells with a grin and gets off me.

I get up and Shiro grabs my hand and pulls me out of the tent. "Shiro, I haven't changed yet and I stink and my hair looks like a rats nest, why would you drag me out here?" I ask him.

"Because, you need to know who the new Hokage is." Shiro says to me and I get confused.

"What happened to Lady Tsunade?" I ask Shiro.

"She's in a coma." Shiro says to me and I raise an eyebrow as he leads me to a temporary Hokage office and I see Danzo in there.

I freeze as he smirks at me and I stand there frozen in fear, not for me, but for Shiro.

"Ah, Umi, you've woken up." Danzo says while trying to play nice.

I gulp unnoticeably and I force a smile. "Yes, I have." I say through my teeth. "Come on Shiro, lets head back to Kakashi." I say and Shiro frowns at me.

"But, you just woke up, don't you want to see all the new things that's been set up?" Shiro asks me and I pick him up.

"I can later, but, I'm in no way presentable to look around, I look like a witch who came out of her cabin for the first time in years and hasn't showered in a 20 decades." I say to him and Shiro frowns at me.

"You don't look that bad Mom." Shiro says as I walk.

"I'm a personal neat freak, I have to be clean Shiro." I say and we get back to the tent and I sit next to Kakashi as I brush out my hair.

"What happened?" Kakashi asks as he sits up.

"Danzo's the new Hokage because Lady Tsunade is in a coma." I say to him and Kakashi nods.

"Hey Shiro, why don't you go hang out with Naruto, he loves your company." Kakashi asks him and Shiro grins.

"Alright!" Shiro yells and runs out of the tent and I wait until I can't hear his foot steps anymore.

"Ok, what's your opinion?" Kakashi asks me.

"That Danzo shouldn't be Hokage because he'll corrupt Shiro's mind and turn every shinobi in the village to cold heartless people who start wars." I say to him and Kakashi sighs and puts his arm around my waist.

"Yeah, you were against me joining Root or having anything to do with Danzo." Kakashi says to me and I finish brushing my hair out.

"Uh huh, that's because he's evil." I say and Kakashi moves the bangs away from my forehead and kisses it.

"Thank you for your constant worry, even back then." Kakashi says to me and I turn and my head in the crook of his neck.

"You know I've cared about your for a long time, I can't not worry about you." I say to him and he wraps his arms around me and rubs my back slightly as he puts his head in the cook of my neck.