Chapter 18

Umi's POV - A Couple Months Later - Age 25 - Jonin

I duck under an arm and I grab the person's leg, flipping them over onto their backs.

"Jerk, I'm busy." I say annoyed and the other guy grabs me by the shoulder and knee's me in the stomach.

"Sorry, but your being suspicious, you even look suspicious, no one has black eyes unless they're a demon." The guy I flipped says as he stands up and I scowl and flip them off.

"You guys are rude, my name is Umi Uchiha, I'm from somewhere else, now, mind letting me go, I guarantee I'm not a demon, you can go ahead and test me." I say to them and they toss water on me and I spit it annoyed with an annoyed look. "And that was?"

"Holy Water." One of the guys say to me.

I raise an eyebrow. "Geez, first I get stuck here, then I get hit with water, fine, I see how it is, you guys just love to torture girls." I say and they stop what they were doing. "Aww, you don't deny it."

"Look, we're two people who kill monsters, doing good for the world, we got suspicious of you because of that."

I raise an eyebrow. "Monsters, you mean vampires, werewolves, demons, reapers and so on?" I ask and the two nod. "Geez, I'm a human being, just ask your angel friend who appeared out of nowhere." I say and the two jump as they see their friend behind them.

"Move aside." He says and they move aside and the guy places his hand on my head and does something weird and all of a sudden, I get a huge headache.

"She's safe, its just a normal eye color." The guy says to them and moves back.

"Your such a jerk, you just gave me a migraine." I say to him as my eye twitches and I get up and turn around, annoyed. "Great, now I have to go find a drug store and get some aspirin, this is such a pain." I mutter and I start walking.

"You do realize we're in the middle of nowhere, right?" The angel guy asks me.

"And? That's never stopped me from doing something." I say to him and I start running. "If I run one way, I'm bound to get somewhere." I say and unfortunately, those guys follow me.

"Wait up!" One of them says to me and I slow down a bit.

I get to a road and I look at it both ways as I think, basically ignoring the three.

"You need to be more careful on where your running, the monsters are everywhere and a pretty girl like you needs to stay safe." The one guy says to me and my eye twitches.

"I have a boyfriend so don't flirt with me." I say annoyed and I run down the road, only to be met by a car and I jump and flip over it and I continue running.

"She's crazy!"

I roll my eyes and I finally get to a town after a while. "Now, to get away from these losers and find a way home." I say to myself and I walk through town.

I see everyone staring at me as if I was the plague.

"Wow, people are the people here are just the same as the people in my village, always out casting the new person." I say to myself and I stretch as I walk and I find a drug store, but as soon as they see me coming, they turn the shop sign to closed and my eye twitches in annoyance. "Fine, be jerks, I'll just leave, and I thought I had trust issues." I say and I walk out of the town.

"Hey!"

I stop and look behind me to see the two who attacked me, in a car and driving towards me. "What do you want?" I ask.

"Get in, we have aspirin back at the bunker, your also lost here, we saw how they treated you, so get in, you'll be safe with us." One of the two say to me.