Chapter 14

The Next Day - Umi's POV - Age 25 - Jonin

I get out of the tree I was sleeping on and I appear in my bathroom and I shower and brush my teeth. I leave my hair the way it is and as soon as I walk out of my bathroom, I regret it since Kakashi is sitting on my bed. I appear in front of breakfast shop and I eat there.

"I think I'll come here often, the food is so good." I say and the waitress nods, that's when I see silver hair enter the building. "Thank you for the service." I say and get up. I pay and leave and I walk to my training grounds early.

My students get here I look at Jay and Jack. "Are you sure your aloud to train now?" I ask.

"We're fine." Jay says to me and I look at them doubtfully.

"Fine, you'll just be doing easy stuff like Chakra control for a while." I say and Jay and Jack pay Ru as she grins.

"Fine." Jack and Jay say and sit down and start concentrating.

"Ok Ru, Kiki, I'll be training you in animal partner jutsu." I say to her and Ru nods as I summon Kovu. "Ru, Kiki, meet Kovu." I say and they nod and I train her in animal partner Jutsu all day and she get exhausted. "Ok Boys, I'm going home, don't be here too late and do not push yourselves, you just got out of the hospital." I say and Ru stays with them while me and Kovu walk to a hotel and spend the night in one of the rooms.

The next day

I get up and get ready and I walk to my training grounds early.

"How are you getting here before us? Did something happen?" Ru asks me.

I sweat drop nervously. "I could tell what happened, but that would ruin Kakashi's reputation. Lets just keep it at that me and him are taking a break for a while, at least, until he comes to his senses." I say and the three Genin nod unsure.

I train the three all day in hand to hand combat while as I can tell someone in watching us.

Once its dusk I stop them. "Alright that's enough." I say and the three fall to the ground exhausted and I raise an eyebrow, clearly amused. "When I was a Genin, even before that, I was training 3 days straight, nonstop and all in hand to hand combat. Yeesh, I'll just set up a mini, camp, you guys are twitching." I say as I look at them.

"That was so hard." Jack says and I hear snores from him.

I setup a mini camp and Jay and Ru fall asleep soon after.

A few days later of nonstop training an ANBU appears next to me.

"Ma'am." He says to me and I look at him out of the corner of my eye.

"What is it Tenzo?" I ask.

"Lady Tsunade wishes to see you immediately for an A-Rank Mission." Tenzo says to me and I nod. Tenzo leaves in a poof and I look at my students as they work on their Nin-Jutsu team attacks.

"Guys, I have to leave on a mission, continue training." I say to them and they nod. I appear in Lady Tsunade's office in a poof and I see Kakashi there as well.

Really? Don't tell me this is a set up to get me and Kakashi back together. It most likely is.

"Good your here, now, you two, tell me why your ignoring each other?" Lady Tsunade orders us.

I sigh. "If you called me here for this then I'm going back to training my students." I say and chakra restraining wire gets put on my wrists. "Really?" I ask Shizune.

"Yeah, now tell me why your ignoring me?" Kakashi asks me.

I look at him. "Hn." I say the Uchiha word and I turn away annoyed. "Remember yourself, or were you to drunk that your mind couldn't process what happened and you don't remember?" I ask him annoyed.