Chapter 66 Chapter 15 of Umi's Story

2 Years Later - Umi's POV - Age 20 - Jonin

I stand in the Hokage's office as we look in the crystal ball and I see Taiyo there with Tasu on her shoulder and everyone stares at her.

"Mine!" I call and everyone groans.

"Why do you get the adorable students?" A Jonin asks me.

I smirk. "Because she's an Uchiha and her mother was my Uchiha-Sensei and her mother wanted me to teach her." I say to the Jonin.

"Your impossible." Asuma says to me and I just smirk.

"Alright, since its an odd amount of students, Umi will only be taking the girl and one boy." Lord Hokage says to us.

I look in the ball to see if any of the boys catch my attention. "You'll have to choose for me, none of them really catch my interest." I say to Lord Hokage.

"Seriously?" Asuma asks me.

I just smile. "What? I've had my eye on Taiyo for the past couple years and she does technically live with me since that incident with her Father." I say to Asuma.

"Fine, you'll be taking Kasei this year." Lord Hokage says and the ball focuses on a boy with red hair and dark red eyes and all black clothing.

I sweat drop as I look at him. "I hope he has a personality." I say and Kakashi hits me on the head and then points to my outfit.

"You have no room to talk, your wearing an all black outfit yourself." Kakashi says to me.

I snort. "True, and I should argue, but I won't." I say and Lord Hokage nods and everyone starts claiming students and then their teacher walks in and gets handed the list and eyes me as he walks out. I roll my eyes and wait next to the door as everyone talks.

Lunch gets called and I wait on the roof of the academy for a bit until two students come up and I see it be Taiyo and the boy Kasei.

"Umi-Sensei?" Taiyo asks confused.

I sit on the railing with a smile. "Well then, seems I don't have to go look for you two." I say to them.

"Your our teacher?" Kasei asks slightly already annoyed.

I just huff. "Wow, so rude, I worried for a second in the Hokage office that you weren't gonna have a personality." I say turning away fake offended.

"You women are troublesome." Kasei asks and I just appear behind him with one hand on his shoulder and the other on Taiyo's and Tasu just sits on my shoulder.

"Hey Tasu, anyways, lets go." I say with a smirk and Taiyo grins while Kasei looks like he wants to run, but I hold him in place, I teleport us to training ground one and I sit on a tree while both students look at me. "Alright, since its mandatory to give a test to new graduate Genin, I have to actually have to test you and pass you." I say to them and the two stare at me in horror while I just smile. "If you can get these bells from me before 5 tonight, you pass, you can use Kunai, Shuriken, whatever, but, if you don't have the intent to kill, I can't pass you and you remain in the academy until you learn the basics of being a Ninja." I say to them and their jaws gape open. "Of course, Tasu is going to be on your side so to even out my playing field since I'd rather not fight a cat, I'll be summoning one of my own summons." I say and Tasu jumps down onto Taiyo's arm and I summon Taiga. "This is Taiga, she's one of my strongest and most suitable ninja cats to fight opponents like Tasu, so, shall we get started?" I ask as we jump down and I attach the bells to a clip on the side of my chest.

"Bring it on, but first, can we have a minute to strategize?" Taiyo asks me.

"No, time starts now." I say with a smile and the three jump away. "Well, their hiding is effective, but I'm a sensor type, so its no problem for me to find them." I say to Taiga who nods in agreement.