Chapter 37

A Few Minutes - Umi's POV - Age 27 - Jonin/Mom

"Is Sensei, bored?" Ru asks and I yawn.

"Apparently." Jay says and I kick Lucy into a tree as she jumps at me.

"That was fast." Ru says and I roll my eyes and I elbow Jamie in the face, sending him flying back into a tree.

"Ow." Lucy and Jamie say sarcastically.

"Umi, you should really start using your strength, it'd be a lot less boring if you did." Kakashi says to me with a closed eyed smile.

I sigh. "I don't want to, but if I have to, I will." I say and I drop down to a push up position as Jamie and Lucy fly at me and I roll to the side as they hit each other head on and fall to the ground from where I just was. "Seriously? You attacking recklessly, think of a better way to fight if your gonna fight us, Kakashi has barely moved an inch and I haven't been touched." I say to Lucy and Jamie as they get up.

"Fine." Lucy says with a smirk and I barely dodge her.

"That's more like it." I say and I punch her into the ground, creating a twenty foot hole.

"I remember her doing that to me." Jack says as he rubs his chin.

"Well maybe if you didn't sleep when I was training you Jack, I wouldn't have to punch you or flick you or kick you." I say to him.

"YOUR SUCH A HYPOCRITE!" My students yell at me and I shrug.

"I know." I say and Kakashi smiles amused.

Lucy punches me in the chin as she flies out of the ground and I look at her, mildly shocked and I flip in mid air and I slide back onto the ground.

"How was that?" Lucy asks me with a smirk.

I smile. "Damn, I've missed fighting someone one on one who's not about 10 or so years younger than me and 10 times deadlier than me." I say and I do a few hand signs. "Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu!" I say and I hit her with the Fire Style Jutsu, but something poofs and once the fire does down I block her Kunai with my own.

After a while me and Kakashi end up getting pushed back to back while breathing heavily with scratches and bruises all over us.

"They're getting the best of us." Kakashi says to me in-between breaths.

"Yeah no kidding." I say and Kakashi pulls up his headband while I activate my Sharigan. "About time." I say and Kakashi nods in agreement.

The two of us end up fighting for another hour before we start getting exhausted.

"War Simulation, we needed this." Kakashi says to me and I nod in agreement.

I pin Lucy down before she could do more hand signs and I stare her in the face as we look exhausted. "Hey Kakashi, can we just pick up dinner tonight?" I ask him. "I'm too tired to cook." I say and Kakashi nods.

"Yeah, same here, we'll pick up something from Ichiraku's." Kakashi says to me.

"Alright." I say and Lucy and Jamie tap out and I fall on the ground next to her and I breath heavily. "Ru, help." I say and she laughs and jumps down with Jay and Jack behind her. Ru helps me up while Jack helps Lucy up and Jay helps Jamie and Kakashi up.

"That was a great fight." Ru says to us and we smile.

"Time to go get Shiro." Kakashi says to me and I nod.

"Then Dinner, then I can sleep, if you three are hellbent on training, you can train the entire week without me, I'm gonna go sleep after I eat." I say to them and my students laugh.