Chapter 22

A Few Day's Later - Umi's POV - Age 27 - Jonin

"Umi, you and your team will head to the Hidden Sand Village immediately, the Kazekage has been captured." Lady Tsunade orders me.

"Yes Ma'am, come on." I say to Jay, Jack, Ru and Kiki and we run to the Sand Village, not stopping once and we make it in a Day and a Half and I see Temari, Kakashi, Sakura and Naruto running there as well and we catch up. "Yo." I say with a smile to Kakashi and he looks at me shocked.

"How did you get here so fast?" Kakashi asks me.

"Non-stop running." I say and Kakashi nods, we get to the infirmary and Jack and Sakura get to work on Kankuro while as Granny Chiyo glares at me and Kakashi. "What did I do this time?" I ask as I hold my hands up in defense.

"WHITE FANG, UCHIHA!" Granny Chiyo yells as she tries attacking us.

"Why me?" I ask and dodge her by jumping back into the hallway.

"Sensei, did you make an enemy already?" Ru asks.

"I don't know, apparently she doesn't like Uchiha's, then again, not a lot of people do." I say and Ru nods.

"That's true." Jay says and Ru stands in front of me, blocking Granny Chiyo from hitting me.

"That's enough, we don't know what Sensei did to you, but you aren't aloud to attack her right now." Ru says in a serious tone.

"Her clan killed my comrades in the last war." Granny Chiyo says and my students look at me while I look at her.

"Sorry, but it was war, we were simply protecting the Hidden Leaf Village, our home, but that is no reason to attack me right now, not when the Leaf is helping the Sand by trying to find Gaara." I say to her with a small apologetic bow.

"THE WORLD IS ENDING! SENSEI IS BOWING!" Ru yells and runs around panicking while I roll my eyes at her.

"And sorry about my student Ru who is exceptionally loud today." I say as I trip her and she flies face first into a wall.

Granny Chiyo looks at me closely before hmps and turns away from me while I sigh. "Your lucky your student stopped me from hitting you." Granny Chiyo says and I stand up straight.

"Ok, Kakashi, I'm gonna see if I can find anything." I say and he nods.

"I'll stay here with your students." Kakashi says to me and I nod.

I walk out of the building and I jump up onto the roof of the Kazekage building while doing hand signs and I summon Smoky and Shadow, both of my spy cats.

"What is it?" Shadow asks as she stretches.

Shadow is a small slinky type cat who can fit into anything and she's all black.

"I need you guys to find the Kazekage, from what I saw on the way here, they headed north." I say to them and the two nod.

I sit on the roof and I set up my Jutsu where I can see through the cats eyes and I can hear through their ears as well, just by two small screens in front of me.

"We're heading off now." Smoky says to me and I nod, she and Shadow leave and I watch them.

After a while I see Granny Chiyo and Lord Ebisu walking over to me, out of the corner of my eye, but I keep my focus on the screens.

"So this is how so much information was gathered on us, you were behind it." Granny Chiyo says to me and I raise an eyebrow.

"Hello to you to Granny Chiyo, Lord Ebisu." I say in greeting. "No, technically I was one the first line of defense to protect the Hidden Leaf, I was a Chunin and 8 at the time, I wasn't part of gathering intel at all, I didn't even have these Jutsu, I was just exceptional at weapon fighting and Tai-Jutsu, I also had all the Uchiha Jutsu down." I say and Shadow and Smoky hide their presence when I see Itachi going to stop them.