Chapter 61 Chapter 10 of Umi's Story

Umi's POV - Age 17 - Jonin

I walk through the gates of Konoha, only to avoid being trampled by new Genin. I breath a sigh of relief and hear a chuckle. I look over to see Kakashi, I run over and hug him.

"Kakashi!" I say with a grin. "I haven't seen you in so long."

"Umi, get off, Uchiha's are supposed to be professional remember? And I have to speak with you about something." Kakashi says the last part in a serious tone.

I step back and nod. "Let me report my mission to Lord Hokage first." I say to Kakashi and he nods.

"I'll walk you there and I'll wait outside." Kakashi says to me and I nod.

We start walking to the Hokage office when I see a boy with yellow hair get picked on. "Kakashi, is he Kushina's?" I ask quietly as I point to the boy.

"Yeah." Kakashi says to me.

My eyes cloud from distant memories of all the fun times I had with Kushina and I walk over in front of the boy and scowl at the villagers. "You people are low. How dare you pick on a kid." I say to them crossly and the boy looks up at me.

"Y-Your an Uchiha, we don't like you!" The villagers yell at me with venom and my fist clenches through my leather glove at how they said my clan name.

"If you don't like me, then so what. You will not pick on a kid. How would you feel if you were being picked on by adults? He's just a boy, leave him be, you have no right to pick on children when I know over half of you are parents yourself." I say to them and that shuts all of them up as I stare at them with calm unwavering serious eyes as my arms cross over my chest. The villagers tch at me.

"Fine then, we have better things to do than hang around a monster and someone who has killed purposely." One says and all of them nod and leave.

I let out a sigh of relief. "Alright, come on kid, lets head to the Hokage office, I have to report my mission." I say to him.

"O-Ok." The kid says nervously as he fidgets.

"You don't need be afraid of her, she's on your side." I look over to see Itachi and Sasuke.

"What are you guys doing here, its almost time for dinner you know and Mother will scold you." I say to them and the two sweat drop.

"Mother wanted us to get some groceries for dinner." Itachi says to me and I nod.

"We're also catching a cat!" Sasuke says to me with a smirk then see's the kid and the two scowl at each other and I look between them before I sigh.

"Not again." I say and Itachi and Kakashi laugh.

"What, don't you miss me and Obito always fighting?" Kakashi asks me.

"Fair point, but still, I don't envy you Kakashi if you ever get these two on your team." I say and Kakashi laughs at that. "You'll be the next generation Minato while these two are the next Generation Obito and You and I'll just be here, on the side lines, still me, trying not to get involved and I fail miserably at it with the other kunoichi of the team." I say to Kakashi.

"I think Sister, you over think things too much." Itachi says to me.

"No, normally what she says comes true, even if we don't want it too." Kakashi says to him and Itachi nods.

"Oh, about the cat thing, here's a new list." I say pulling out a scroll my pouch and I hand it over to Itachi and Sasuke. "Anyways, I have to report this ridiculous mission." I say and Itachi and Sasuke nod. "Come on Kid." I say to the boy and he nods and follows me and Kakashi to the Hokage office. I knock.