Chapter 4

1 Month Later - Umi's POV - Age 17 - Jonin

I walk in the house to see Father staring down at me with his arms crossed.

I take my ninja sandals off, just not bothering to acknowledge his presence, ever since I let Itachi win in our back in our fight to be the clan heir, Father has been disapproving of me and my work.

I walk to my room and I set my stuff down. I write down my missions report and I set it aside.

"I swear nothing is more stressful than writing a missions report." I say leaning back to stretch my arms.

"Is that so." Father says at my door with a disappointed look in his eyes.

I look over at him. "You know, if your disappointed in me then say so, I'd be perfectly fine with moving out and to a apartment if your that disappointed, I just think its better to speak your mind than to show what your thinking." I say as I read over my missions report. "Now, if you excuse me, I have to turn this mission report in to Lord Hokage." I say as I get up holding the papers.

"Why did you let Itachi win?" Father asks bluntly.

"Because I'm not a leader, I'm perfectly fine with Itachi taking over." I say as I pass Father to walk into the hallway. "He'd be a better leader than you." I say and walk to the door, I put my ninja sandals on and I walk to the Hokage office. Once I get there I knock.

"Come in." 

I walk in. "Lord Hokage." I say to him as I set the papers on his desk.

"Your dedicated Umi." Lord Hokage says with a smile as he looks over the mission report.

I nod. "Thank you Lord Hokage." I say and he looks at me.

"Your Father rarely talks about you anymore." Lord Hokage says to me in a calm voice.

"I'm surprised he talks about me at all, he's disappointed that I let Itachi win so he could take over the clan when he was ready." I say and Lord Hokage raises his voice at how calm I talk.

"I see." Lord Hokage says and I walk to the door. "Umi, are you disappointed?" Lord Hokage asks me.

"Yes, in my clan, they've fallen to low standards." I say and walk out my hair swishing to the side to reveal my Uchiha crest.

I walk around the village since Kakashi's on a mission I have no one that I want to hang out with.

"MY YOUTHFUL RIVAL'S GIRLFRIEND!" Guy yells as he see's me walking.

"It's not like that Guy, we're just friends." I say to Guy as he catches up.

"Suuureee." Guy says while wiggling his eyebrows.

I roll my eyes and I at the merchant stands in the market area. "Anyways, I'm going home." I say and Guy grins and nods then runs off. I walk home in time to see Shisui coming back with Itachi. "Hey you two, your mission a success?" I ask as I walk over.

"Of course." Shisui says with smile as he looks at me.

I smile at them. "I'm glad." 

Itachi looks over at me with a small sad look in his eyes, knowing what I'm going through. "Elder Sister, would you like to watch me train?" Itachi asks.

"Ok." I say and the three of us walk to a training field. I sit down and watch Itachi, finding a few minor mistakes in his jumping and landing style. "Itachi, when you jump, you make a minor mistake, when you land your foot is twisted, that can cause harm to your ankle." I say and Itachi nods.

"Right, why don't you show me the right way." Itachi asks and I see what's he doing.

"Your trying to cheer me up aren't you Itachi." I say with a suspicious look in my eyes while that shocks Shisui since I usually hide my emotions well enough to fool an Uchiha.