Chapter 47

A Year and a Half Later - Umi's POV - Age 30 - Mom

I take mine and Kakashi's lunch to the Hokage office with Akemi in my arms.

I walk in and Kakashi looks up and smiles once he see's us.

"There's my two favorite girls." Kakashi says to us and I smile at him and I hand him his bento/

"Hey Kakashi." I say as I sit next to him. "Akemi, say hi to Daddy." I say to her and Kakashi blushes slightly at what I called him and I can tell he got just a bit horny.

"Dada." Akemi say as she reaches her arms over to him.

My eyes widen and Kakashi picks her up from my lap.

"Yes, I am your Dada and I'm Umi's Daddy." Kakashi says her and I blush.

"Kakashi, you horn dog." I say and he chuckles.

"You started it." Kakashi says to me.

I pout slightly. "Akemi, say Mama." I say to her.

"Dada." Akemi says and I hang my head in despair to which Kakashi chuckles amused.

"I know who her favorite parent is now." I say and Kakashi nods.

"Dad, school got let out early, Yuki-Sensei suddenly got sick." Shiro says as he walks in and see's the three of us. "Mom, what's wrong with you?" Shiro asks me.

"Akemi favors me over Umi." Kakashi says to him.

"Oh." Shiro says and pats my head. "There, there Mom, I like you more than Dad." Shiro says to me.

I smirk at Kakashi who turns pale and I hug Shiro to me. "Your the best Son in the world!" I gush over him and Kakashi is now the one who's sulking.

"Mom, Uki wants to hang out at our place for a bit since her parents are having a small conundrum." Shiro says and Uki stands awkwardly by the door.

"Dada." Akemi says reaching for Kakashi's hair.

I sulk and Shiro laughs nervously. "Ok, I'm coming, I seriously have to get you your own key soon." I say to Shiro who nods.

I grab my lunch and I kiss Akemi on the forehead.

"Be good for Kakashi." I say to Akemi who stares at me and turns away. "She's half Uchiha, you'd think she'd recognize one of her own." I say sulking and Kakashi pets my head and I walk with Akemi and Shiro.

"Mom, why do you wear dresses all the time now?" Shiro asks me and I hear a crash at the gates and I place my hands on the kids shoulders and we appear inside the house.

"Stay here." I say and I grab a kunai and disappear and reappear at the gates to see red eyed people.

"Umi-Sensei!" Ino and Sakura say shocked.

"First my own daughter favors Kakashi over me, then this happens?" I ask and Shikamaru and Jack nod in agreement.

"I was having a long deserved nap." Jack says and I pat his shoulder.

"You never get to have those when your the Elite Jonin, trust me." I say and he sulks.

I hold my dress down as one guy blows up and wind hits us.

"Sensei, you shouldn't be wearing a dress." Jay says to me.

"No I shouldn't be, but, I don't care." I say and he nods.

"Don't touch them, Sensei, can you do anything to stop this?" Jack asks as he studies them.

My Mangekyo activates and I look at the people who are exploding and I try tracing it, but an eye appears and I stand there frozen. "Oh Kami." I mutter under my breath and Jay and Jack look at me.