Epilogue

Sandhya pov-

Mummaaaa......Amu whined as I tried to change her clothes disturbing  her sleep .
Bas bas ...ho gya bacha ....I said finally making her wear her cute night suit .

She was wearing the dress from reception  and I couldn't let her sleep in that.

I took changed my clothes and laid beside Amu and Aayu..
Vardhan entred the room with the water jug and put it on the side table and laid on the other side of bed .

Finally everything happened peacefully ....I muttered and he hummed .
Now I just want Shrishti to settle down too everything else is going good....I said .

Ho jaayega .....Jada apne dimag p jor mat daal ....He stated with closed eyes .
Ghar khaali sa ho jaayega ekdum se ....most of the relatives have already left ....kal Maa , Papa or Shrishti bhi chale jaayege......I pouted and looked at him .

Aap sun bhi rahe h Vardhan .....I poked his arm .
Nahi mei nahi sunn Raha teri faltu baate aadi raat ko ......sleep now ....He said .

Haan ab mei faltu hi lagungi na aapko .....mene dekha tha kese hass hass k ladkiyo se baat kar rahe the reception mei and vo ek aapki college friend vo to bohot hi jayda comfortable ho rahi thi .....you also didn't say anything to her .....I said angrily.

Kal baat karenge iss baare mei ...sooja ab ....He said .
Nahi mujhe abhi karni h ....I said being stubborn.

Sandhyaaa ......he warned me in his stern tone opening his eyes and I immediately closed my eyes muttering a good night ..

I sneaking peeped through my lashes after few minutes to check if he slept or not and thankfully he slept.
I don't know but I was not feeling sleepy at all but he wants to sleep.

I picked up my phone and started to look at the photos I clicked and a dance video played all of a sudden and the phone fell from my hand in haste and he opened his eyes and looked at me angrily.

He snatched my phone and kept it in the drawer.
Come here ......He commanded me sternly ..
Nahi mei soo jaaungi apni jagah p hi.....I whispered..

Suna nahi kya kaha ......he gritted out and I walked to his side.
He pulled me beside him and caged my legs in between his and adjusted my head  in the crook of his neck .
Sleep now ....he said kissing my hair and I snuggled more into him and finally slept .

Next morning........

I woke up and changed Aayu diaper.
He woke up and gave me his cute smile and patted on my chest asking me to feed him .
I fed him kissing his head . I looked at Amu who was sleeping with her mouth open and drooling.
I wiped her mouth and adjusted her properly on the bed .

Aayu slept again as it was just 6 am .
He wakes up around 7:30 usually.
I walked to the washroom and got ready in my saree .

After making a messy bun of my long hairs and filing my hairline I walked to him and shook him slightly.

Vadhann. Uth jaaye ...office nahi jaana kya. ...I said ..he turned towards Amu graoning a little.

Thik h ssote raho but baat mei mujhe mat kehna ...meri meeting thi ...ye tha....tumne uthya nahi .....and all ....I said and he hummed in sleep.

Ohhh God .....Why is it so difficult to wake this men up .
I pulled the comforter and turned him towards me and he finally woke up .

Ye kya tarika h yrrr uthane ka .....he said yawing ..
Yahi sahi tarika hai ...ache tarike aapke kaam k nahi h ....I said and he pinched on my bare waist making me wince .

Laal mere dil ka haal .....he said dramatically back hugging me and kissed on my neck but I didn't responded to him .

He started tickling me and I giggled while squirming in his arms .
Jaaye ab .....nahi to late ho jaaoge and Aaj Vedika ki pehli rasoi bhi h so mujhe bhi neeche jaake tyari dekhni h ....I said .