chapter 57

Vardhan Pov -

Mummaaa Whn baby will com outtt .....Amu asked her and she chuckled kissing her .
Very soon ..... Sandhya answered .

Will the baby play with me and go to schol too.....Amu asked being curious and Sandhya laughed at her cute queries.

They both continued talking while I was getting ready for the office . It's Saturday Today that means an off for Amu 's school .
Amu ran out as she heard Vihaan calling her .

I was looking around for my watch when she came with my watch in her hand .
Aapne study room mei rakhi thi ...she said .
I took it silently avoiding her .

Today is my appointment...aap aayege saath .....She asked .
I have an important meeting and moreover it's with Vaani so I don't think I need to accompany you . Take maa if you want some company......I said and she nodded .

Aap kab tak mere saath asse rehne vaale hai ....she asked on the verge of crying and I sighed .
Kyu ab tumhe meri har cheej se problem ho rahi hai .....I asked narrowing my eyes and she just shook her head .
Listen to me clearly....you are here just because of my childrens and nothing else ...I will provide you with everything that you want but don't expect anything else from me ...
I said pointing my finger at her and she cried .

You hate me so much now that you don't even want to address me as your wife .....she asked while sobbing and I let out a painful chuckle.

I hate the fact that even after knowing that you don't have 0 percent trust in me and accused me of something I never did on based of an edited video ....I am still talking to you and bearing you just for the sake of my kids .....I gritted out .

I accept...mujhse galti ho gai hai ....I should have trusted you ... believe me even I couldn't digest the fact ki aapne aasa kuch kiya hoga but at that moment I just blurted out those things.....she sobbed holding my arm .

Huhhhh ....not only that moment....even after a day you were trying to find guilt in my eyes and taunting me ......I said clenching my jaws .
But it's ok. I must have not assured you enough to make you trust  me .
Kya kaha tha tumne ki mei manipulate karta hu tumhe .....Haan ....
I have ego issues ....I am very wrong man ...right ...I asked and she shook her head .

Vardhan please .....I know I have made a big mistake....I am begging you for your forgiveness.....You didn't want to see me ....I stayed away for 3 months waiting for you to forgive me call me back to you ....please ab mujhe maaf kar dijiye ....  She said folding her hands and I felt like hugging her to my chest for a  moment.

I couldn't see her like this ...so I just turned my face away . Her tears were my weakness before and even now ....
She has been crying from past 2  days asking for my forgiveness but I just couldn't forget her words and the fact that she lacks trust in me .

But she is pregnant and has entred 8th month . If she continues to take this much stress it will be harmful for her and baby's health .

I can't forgive her but at the same time I can't see her like this too .
I sat on the bed keeping my head in my palm as I felt like my head will just burst out.

Stop crying for God sake !!! I yelled at her extremely frustrated as she was still crying making her flinch .
Come here ....I asked her to sit beside me as I saw her pressing her palm over her mouth to control her sob ..

She sat beside me still hiccuping and wiping her tears . Her face has become pale and her eyes were red and swollen due to crying .
Feets were swollen too .
No matter what she has done ..but this heart still craves for her ...loves her and it pains me  to see her like this ....