chapter 51

Sandhya pov-

2 months later.......
I cried burying my face in the pillow and the reason is none other than my husband.

Akshita and Vikram has returned from the honeymoon last week and we planned to invite the who Chauhan family and Rawat family on the Dinner.

Vedika and her parents will also come as they were positive about Vihaan and want to meet the family once before taking things further.

I was just looking after everything although everything was being done by helpers and cooks .
Amu had spilled some water in the hall and I was about to slip on it but Vardhan caught me on time .

I have just completed my 1st trimester and couldn't even imagine the consequences of the fall .

He yelled at me angrily in front of everyone. Even Amu started crying seeing him yelling at the top of his voice .

I know I should have been more careful but that doesn't mean he would yell at me this badly .
I am super angry at him now and won't talk to him .

He entred the room and sighed heavily while I didn't looked at him.
He sat beside me and I cried more .
Stop crying.....he said caressing my hair while I just pushed his hand aside angrily.

Leave me alone ....I don't want to talk to you ....I said hiccuping.
But he being the stubborn man pulled me in his arms lying beside me.
Itna nahi rote hai ....phir tera sar dard hoga ....he said caressing my back making me look at him on disbelief.

You made me cry...I said poking my finger in his chest .
Haan to galti thi na tumhari .....you were about to fall . Mene kitni baar kaha tha ki idhar udhar itna mat bhago but you were not listening to me .

I didn't want to yell at you but you just don't listen to me otherwise.....He tried justifying himself.

Mei Bhaag nahi rahi thi ....or jo bhi ho ...aapne mujhe bohot bura vaala daanta hai vo bhi sabke saamne ......I said with a pout still hiccuping.

Haan to Dad ne bhi daanta na phir mujhe ...we are equal...he said wiping my cheeks .
No we are not and I won't talk to you ....I said playing with his shirt button and he has the audacity to chuckle.

I glared at him and he sucked my pouted lips pinching my cheeks taking me by surprise.
Ab bhi baat nahi karogi ....he whispered over my lips and I shook my head in No trying to push him away .

He pinned my hands beside my head and captured my lips again hovering over me .
He licked my lips teasingly making me groan .
I bit on his lips and he sucked my lips harder making me moan .

I gave in after fighting for a while and he kissed me to his heart content leaving me breathless.

His hand glide under my kurti and squeezed my sensitive melons making me hiss .
He pulled my kurti up along with my bra and took my erected nipple in his mouth and sucked on it hungrily.

I grabbed his hair freeing my hands, pushing his face more into my breast .
He continued to devore my melons before we were distributed by a Knock .

A maid knocked on the door informing that the guests have arrived .
I washed my face and made my self presentable before heading downstairs.

I greeted everyone and hugged Akshita , Vaani Di and Vedika .
Bhabhi Are you okay .....your eyes are puffy and red .... Akshita asked and I just nodded with a small smile.

The snacks and tea was served as the dinner will be around 9 and it's still 7:40 only .
Amu was busy playing with Aarav while The elders were busy talking among themselves.