chapter 52

Vardhan Pov-

I am in Kerala for the past 2 weeks to look after the work personally.

Vihaan's engagement is next Saturday and I want everything to be ready before that .
I asked to make some last minute changes to give a regional and cultural touch to the ambience of the hotel .

Sandhya and Amu are quite angry with me but the work is important too .
I am going back by evening flight but have not informed them .

Amu got a fever yesterday and was crying over the phone asking me to come home.
I could never deny my baby . Everything comes after her ....so I wrapped up my work and assigned the rest to Rahul .
I will supervise everything from Delhi only ..

I reached Delhi at 9 pm and headed home but it took me 2 hours due to traffic.

Everyone has retired to their rooms and it was all silent when I entred the house .
I made my way to the room and Sandhya has locked the door .

I knocked and she opened the door sleepyly.
Vardhannnn......her eyes wide opened seeing me in front of her and she hugged me tightly.

I kissed her hair wrapping her in my arms .
I felt so good feeling her close after so long .
I missed you so much ....kuch acha nahi lag raha tha aapke bina ....she murmered making me smile.
I missed you too ....I stated and she looked at me with a pout .

Juthe....miss Kiya hota to pehle hi aa jate
...she said making me peck her pouty lips .

Amu kesi hai ....I asked walking towards the sleeping Amu and caressed her head .
Abhi thik hai ....medicine di hai mene ...fever bhi down ho gya hai....she informed.

How she got ill .....I asked kissing Amu's head .
Mat puchiye .....bohot naughty ho gai hai ....per to ek jagah tikte hi nahi hai ....school se aate hi idhar udhar sharate karni hoti hai .... Sandhya said with a chuckle kissing Amu's palm .

Kal evening mei madam ne garden area se frog utha utha k pool mei daal diye .... Sandhya said making me laugh .

First of all kisi cheej ka dar nahi hai isse
...kuch bhi saamne aaye haath mei utha leti hai and when I asked ki pool mei ku daala frogs ko bolti hai .......pool is their home mummaa...... Sandhya told and I couldn't help laughing at Amu's antics .

I don't know where she get these unique idea's from .

She got all wet and phir shaam ko machar itne ho jaate hai .... mosquito repellent lagane k baad bhi kaat lete hai .....sunti hai nahi .....mumma 🥺 please....puppy eyes bana bana k apni manmaani karti hai ..... Sandhya narrated.

She is just a smaller version of you .....dono baap beti pareshan karte hai mujhe .....she said and I pulled her closer and bite on her cheek making her hiss ..

Khana khaya...she asked as I got up to change my clothes ..
Hmmm....I hummed walking in the closest.

I laid beside her hugging her from the back caging her legs in between mine .
I snuggled into her neck peppering soft kisses making her held my arm tightly.

Ahhhhh mhhhhhh ......she moaned softly as I sucked on her weak spot .
I slid my hand inside her top and gropped her soft mound making her hiss .

I turned her face towards me and captured her plump lips sucking them hungrily.
Her reaction was exciting my member making it hard .
And being close to her after 20 days was adding fuel to the fire .

Let's move to the study room .....I whispered and she nodded with cherry red cheeks.

I laid her on the sofa cum bed and took off her top in a swift move followed by rest of her clothes.
She looked absolutely ravishing laying naked in front me .
Her shyness and nervousness making her more eatable.