chapter 33

Sandhya pov-

Vardhan uth jaaiye.....it's getting late ....I said shaking the sleepy head  Husband of mine .
Uhhhggg....he groaned covering himself with the blanket.
I snatched it away and he pulled it grabbing one of the ends with such a force that I landed on him .

What are you doing women. You will break my back ....he said and I got up rubbing my nose that collided with him .
Get up now ....I said caressing the eagle tattoo on his back which has got the scratches from me yesterday night .

Bring my coffee first .....he said and I rolled my eyes knowing that he is just trying to send me away so that he can sleep more .

I have already brought it ....have it ....I lied confidentially.
Daddyyyyyyy......Amu entred the room with  her soft bunny 🐇 toy in hand and I immediately made her sit on his back knowing that she will wake him up now at any cost .

Daddyyyyyyyy......she called him pulling his hair making him humm.
Brddd......she said pointing at the eagle on his back .

But when she looked at the red marks on the eagle tattoo she made a cute pout .
Daddyyy brd is huttt (hurt) .....she said in his ear and he chuckled finally opening his eyes .

Your mama hurt the bird last night Amu .....he said and Amu looked at me .
This bird was not letting mumma sleep Amu.....I said caressing my baby's cheek and she nodded slapping on his back on the eagle tattoo.

Bad brd....she said making me laugh .
Vardhan finally turned on his back holding Amu in his arm and tickled her making the room fill with her melodious laughter .
He left to the bathroom while I took Amu downstairs with me .

She ran to Dad to have breakfast with him while I started preparing Vardhan's coffee and breakfast.

I got a call from Vaani Di as we have to go for shopping today .
Akshita and Vikram are getting engaged next week .
Okay Di I will meet you guys at the mall directly by 11 am ...I said before hanging up .

I am going for shopping today with Vaani Di and Akshita.....I informed him as he was leaving for the office.
Hmmm...He hummed and I felt like smacking his head , but I can't do it obviously.

I forget the pin of the card you gave me .....I said he just shook his head .
He gave me his card and took mine so that he would get the pin changed and I just grinned at him .

Keep some cash with you too from the locker....he said and I nodded .
Vo sab to mei dekh lungi but Jo mei aapke liye laaugi vo hi engagement mei wear karna padega ....I said holding his arm .

I will be wearing my suit only , because I know tu twinning k chakar mei kuch adhranga (colourful) sa hi legi ....he said making me laugh .

I swear mei acha lungi and for God sake function mei traditional pehn lo ....you look so handsome in kurtas.....I said trying to convince him beforehand only ,as I know if I buy something without asking him he would reject it straight away ... stubborn man .

Ok but don't send me pictures on WhatsApp  again and again. I will block you for sure ....he said making me hit his arm .

So bad you are....I whinned.
I know!!! He said proudly making me huff .
Don't take Amu with you . Leave her with Maa , otherwise she won't let you shop ....he said.

Nooo I will take her with me . My baby will cry if I left her home and you don't have to worry , I will manage ...I assured and he nodded .

I hugged him and kissed his cheek biding him Bye and he just nodded and left for the work .

I changed into a plazo and kurti and made Amu wore some comfortble clothes and left to the mall informing Maa .

I hugged Vaani Di ,Akshita and met Khusi - Vaani Di's sister along with Trisha who is the daughter of Bua Ji's best friend .