chapter 9

Vardhan pov-

I exited the Garden area leaving her behind .
Her father smiled at me and I just maintained a neutral face .
I took my leave as I have to reach the airport on time.

Throughout the way back to Delhi I was thinking about her .
She is beautiful without any doubt. She came across timid but became confident once she was comfortable.

What impressed me was that she inquired about Amu the first time she opened her mouth.

I could read her very easily as her expression gave away her thoughts.
She is not someone who is clever and Manipulative as I have my share of experience with female species.

I could look through the facade and moreover I trust My father in her case. He won't choose someone just like that for Amu as he loves her a lot .

I am sure that her answer will be positive only . I could senses her hidden smile that she was trying hard to conceal.
She is worth giving a chance at least for the sake of my Amu .

It was late in the night when I reached home and to my surprise everyone in the family was awake except Amu ofcourse.
How did it go. Did you satisfied their doubts . What did they say .

How did you find Sandhya. ....and so on I was bombarded with the questions one after the other .

What the hell is wrong with you guys . It was ok and you will get to know their answer by Tomorrow. I have already said Yes to them ....I said and My mother and Vihaan hugged me irritating me further .

Go to your rooms now and let me go to mine....I said backing off and rushed upstairs before they started with another Round of questions.

I took a relaxing shower and called it a night as I was completely exhausted by the events of the day .

It was Amu again who woke me up next morning.
I cuddled her in my arms but she being the active butterfly won't stay still and was trying to get out of my arms .

She climbed on my back when I freed her from my arms and started tracing the tatoo on my back .
Brd....she said tracing the eagle tattoo and I chuckled.

It's eagle.....I correct her .
Nooooo ...it is Brd silly Daddy......she was adamant on her stand .
I turned on my back pulling her in front of me and started to tell her about different birds and she only agreed with the one she is familiar too .

Hmmm....now I am facing my own genes of stubbornness. I gave up in front of her and she was finally satisfied.
Why she have to be sooo cute all the time ....I kissed her cheeks continuously making her giggling mess .

Stoppppp Daddyyyy....she squeled and I laughed looking her red face.
I got ready for the day as she got busy playing with her Doll .

As I got down with Amu....Vihaan whistled seeing us .
Amu tried to copy him making weird sounds making him chuckle.

Not like that Meethu.....he said taking her from my arms and got busy in teaching her how to whistle.

I laughed when Amu sneezed on his face in the process and he looked at her accusingly making her laugh .

Then she ran to Dad and climbed on his lap to have breakfast with him .
This is her routine. She will have her breakfast with Dad , lunch with maa and Dinner with me or Vihaan .

She was telling Dad names of fruit kept on the Dinning table .
Banna ....appal....pie-appal..and Vihaan clapped showing her thumbs up when she named them correctly making her Grin and then she looked at me and I also appreciated her .

As I was leaving for my work she asked to bring Chocolate, Icecream and french fries 🍟..she loves them a lot and Let me go after I promised her to bring the said items .

She would ask maa to call me again and again untill I will get home with her things .
Although everything is available at home already but she wants me to bring it while coming back home .
And my Baby gets what she wants....

During Lunch maa rang me informing that Vinod uncle has called Dad and said Yes for the proposal . She was over the moon and I just hummed already anticipating their positive response.

When I got home in the evening everyone was in a celebration mood and for a change Dad seemed happy too .

I settled on the couch and Amu climbed on my lap asking about her chocolate.
I chuckled lightly and gave her the chocolate 🍫.
I got sloppy kisses as a reward from my little rabbit.

Mere Bhaiiiiiii ki shaddiiiii hai ......vihaan entered the living room and started singing noticing my presence and I just sighed looking at his drama .

Amu clapped as he picked her up and started dancing bouncing her in his arms .
They were so lost in celebration that no body even asked me for water .
They are all gone case and I left to my room to keep my mind sane .

It was Dinner time when I came downstairs to find my whole family including Bua , Bhanu uncle ,Akash , Vani , Akshita , Vikram everyone present there .

Here comes the groom.......Vikram said as I stepped into the hall and everyone looked in my direction.

I greeted Bua and Bhanu Uncle and they congratulated me to which I just nodded .
Aakash and Vikram dragged me to the Garden area .

Rishta paka ho gya or Hume batana Zaroori bhi nahi samjha ....sahi h Bhai sahi h ....Abhi se bhaiyo ko bhul gya ladki k chakar mei .....Vikram said and Aakash agreed ,glaring at me .

It's nothing like that guys . Mom and Dad kind of pressurized me and I had to do this for Amuuu ....you guys know me well ...I said but they were not ready to believe me .

Leave it ! Whatever might be the reason We are happy for you and specially for Amu . Vihaan was praising Sandhya a lot and Even Maamu is confident about her being perfect for Amu ....Aakash said .

I know she has spelt a cast on everyone in my family but she is different from the women I have met so far .

I just hope she remains like that only otherwise she would be in big trouble if she changed her Colors like everyone else ....I said .

Don't prejudice her based on your past experiences.....Vikram said keeping a hand on my shoulder.

I am not ....that's why I agreed for all this . I don't want Amu to feel like she lacks something in her life ....I want to provide her everything that is humanly possible....I stated and they both smiled at me .