chapter 12

Vardhan Pov-

As I slipped the ring in her finger everyone clapped and hooted congratulating us .
Amu was clapping too jumping in Vihaan's arm .

I looked at the woman who has now officially become my fiancee.
She didn't look up at me even for once throughout the ceremony.She is clearly ignoring me and I am not liking it at all .

We didn't had any conversation after that night and she never tried to text me .
I felt bad for hurting her . I didn't do that intentionally. I just talk like that only .
But I should have been a bit careful with her . It's ok I will try not to repeat it .

Currently she is busy chatting with Vaani and Akshita. It seems like they are long lost friends.
Vikram nugged me and I looked at him irritated.

What !!!! I asked .
Kitna ghoorega Bhai usko . Control kar teri hi h ....He said making Aakash laugh.
I just ignored both of them .
I am getting bored here.

Now that everything has been done ,
Shall we leave , almost all their relatives have left too.let me show you both the hotel progress ....I said and they nodded .

Where you guys are going ......Vaani asked as we were about to exit the hall gaining everyone's attention.

Dad looked at us for the answer .
I was going to show them the location of the hotel ....I said .
We will tag along too Bhai ....It was Akshita this time .

Vaani insisted Sandhya and Shristi to join too . Shrishti agreed immediately but Sandhya denied politely. I know why she didn't want to join us but Now it enough of her ignoring game and showing me attitude.

You should join too when everyone is coming .....I said and everyone looked at me as if I am some alien. I know that they didn't expected this from me but they shouldn't over react too.

Now you can't say No Bhabhiii...Akshita said in a teasing tone and she looked down to hide her red cheeks .
Amu was busy playing with Aarav so we left them with Bua and Maa only .

They also left to Sharma house and we started to the construction site .
It will take 6 more months to get it completed.

They all were in awe of the location as it was surrounded by nature and mountains .

You guys look around , I need to talk something important with Sandhya....I said and they all started with their drama giving us looks and teasing smiles .

I just held her hand taking her by surprise too and walked to a secluded place a bit away from them .

What is with this attitude of yours ??? I asked leaving her hand and she looked at me with a frown .

Stop playing innocent now . I am observing you from the morning the way you were trying to ignore me . Stop it right away ....I said and she looked away still playing mute taking my frustrations to the next level.

What is your problem???? I pulled her closer grabbing her arm making her collide with my chest .

It's you who has problems with everything.
If I try to talk with you , you have a problem and when I don't talk ,you still have a problem. What should I do then ....she said looking at me with hurt and teary eyes .

I didn't mean to scare you that day Okay ...I said wiping the tears that just escaped her eye.

But you did . I just wanted to establish a communication so that we don't feel like strangers around each other . I know you are getting married for Amu but we have to spend a life together.

You said you won't be able to love me but will provide me with everything else . I don't want materialistic things . I just want your support , your time , your respect and loyalty in this relationship.

I agree that you are a busy man and I won't ever interfere in your work .I alone won't be able to manage this marriage Vardhan.
It takes two people to walk on this path .
Tell me , Am I expecting too much .....she said looking at me with her teary eyes.

You surely are a teacher . Uff I can digest all these things at once . So for the starters tell me Ma'am where should I began from .....I asked encircling her waist and pulling her closer.

Will a kiss or hug will do the work or I need to go beyond....I asked and she was flabbergasted for a moment.

Mene Jo kaha aapko vo kuch samjh bhi aaya h . Whatever I told has nothing to do with all those things....she spoke visibly affected by our closeness .

What things....I asked pulling her chin up .
Kiss a____..and before she could complete I concealed her plump lips with mine.

She stiffed all of a sudden and fisted my blazer tightly but relaxed as I started to suck her lips passionately.

It was clear by her reaction that it was her first kiss . She was literally shivering in my arms .

She breathed heavily trying to catch some oxygen as I left her . Her face has become betroot red and her legs have become wobbly.

I had to hold her to prevent her from falling down .
If this is her condition after a small kiss , I don't know how she will handle me after marriage.

She is new to this field and I am the master player . Her inexperience was making her more desirable.
I don't remember if I have felt this attracted to women ever before .

I know I got ready for re marriage for Amu's sake but when I promised her my loyalty as a husband I demanded herself for me too .

I am not perfect or some ideal man nor I strive to achieve that . I don't want to fit myself in the definition of perfect described by others .

I have my own definition and I do make amendments in them according to the need and time .

I never cared about other opinions and validation but some people do held important place in my life and If they happen to make me agree with their point of views and perspective I do consider them , she might become one of them someday .