chapter 43

Sandhya pov-

As soon as the clock hit 12 am ... Vardhan and kissed Amu on her cheeks wishing our sleeping angle a very happy birthday.

He caressed Amu's face and kissed her palm gazing at her lovingly.
I sat beside him and cupped his face making him look at me .
I nodded in No seeing his moist eyes and He hugged me tightly..

My own eyes teared up seeing my strong being so emotional.
I caressed his hair and felt him calming down .

Vihaan sach kehta hai aapke baare mei ...I said as he parted away .
What ? He asked,raising his eyebrow.
Ki Rakshas ki jaan toote mei h ....I pointed at him and Amu and he just shook his head making me chuckle.

Subh uth k bohot khus ho jaayegi....pura time she was blabbering ki mera bday hai ....Amu is 3 .....I said and he chuckled kissing her feet .

Do you remember you still have to fulfill my wish to get my forgiveness...I asked him and he frowned.
No I don't remember any such thing ...he said making me gasp .
Don't lie.... Morning mei hi to kaha tha aapne ki meri baat maanege ....ab cheating mat kijiye....I pouted .

Just sleep now and keep your forgiveness with you . I don't want it anymore....he said laying down and I looked at him in disbelief.
Vardhan .....I won't talk to you now ....I said getting up and he pulled me to himself..
Kya chaiye....he asked caressing my cheek with his thumb .

Kya hum Amu k birthday k baad 1 Din extra ruk sakte hai idhar ....I asked and he thought for a while and then nodded making me grin .
Thankyou... thankyou so much ....mujhe pata tha aap Maan jaayege ....I said kissing his cheek .

Sleep now ...we have to get up early in the morning...he said and I nodded adjusting myself beside him and snuggled in his chest .
Suniye.....I said caressing his beared .
Hmmmm....he hummed keeping  his eyes still closed .
I love you.....I confessed kissing on his chest and he patted my cheek saying ...I know...

**********
Next morning I woke up early and kissed both and father and daughter duo on their forehead.

I took a bath and got ready wearing a yellow Anarkali dress as the main party is in evening.
The door Bell rang and I let the staff came in and they started blowing the balloons and decorating the hall .

I woke him up and he was being lazy but he was fully awake once I reminded him that we have to surprise Amu .
He got into the washroom and came out after half an hour wrapping a towel around his waist .

He back hugged me as I was arranging his clothes and accessories on the bed and nuzzled into my neck making me giggle.

He pressed some butterfly kisses and I turned to face him and pecked his nose.
Abhi romance ka time nahi hai ....so get ready quickly.....I said and he sat on the edge of the bed giving me another towel .

I dried his hair while he pressed his face in between my bosom caging me in between his legs .
He bit on my bosom over the clothes making me hiss .

Before he dose something else I got away  making him groan .
He got ready and sat beside Amu kissing her cheek repeatedly.

Amu woke up finally and we both wished her happy birthday making her Grin .
She clapped her hand singing happy birthday with us making us laugh at her cute antics .

Vardhan took her in his arms and moved toward the hall of our suit and Amu became extremely happy seeing balloons all over the floor and A lot of toys placed in between.

She wriggled in his arms to get down but he didn't left her making her whine .
Vardhan....chod dijiye usko neeche ......abhi  uska cut kaafi heal ho gya hai .....it won't pain her now ....I said and he left her .