chapter 58

Vedika pov -

You seem to be excited to meet your crush- cum -finance.. Sandhya Bhabhi is just an excuse... Akshita Bhabhi teased me making me pout .
Please yrrr Bhabhi not you now ......I trusted you with my secret...and please don't reveal it to your brother ..
He is already self obsessed and if he gets to know that He is my crush from London only ..he will be flying over my head .....I said making Akshita Bhabhi laugh .

Actually we were going to meet Sandhya bhabhi as she has returned from Shimla a few days back only and I haven't met her after the engagement ceremony.

I choose to go in the evening only knowing that Vihaan will also be at home this time .
Coming to him ....that man is totally a workaholic. If I call him during Work hours he will lecture me for an hour and if I call him during night time ...he teases me to no extent saying things like .....you can't sleep alone ....you must be imagining me beside you and what not .

In the beginning he was quite reserved when we met during Vikram Bhai's wedding.
He didn't even had an idea earlier that I was in the same college as his and was his junior.
I was just a fresher when he was in his final year and I am not planning to tell him that I used to have a huge crush on him .

When he approached me during Vikram Bhai's wedding...I was over the moon . I couldn't believe that my crush was literally showing his interest in me .

Later he told me about his liking towards Shrishti and how things turned out .
So basically he got to know about me through Vardhan Sir ...sorry Vardhan Bhai .

I was touched by his honesty and me bring one of his fan girl made me say yes to him instantly.
I become very shy in front of him and he leaves no chance to tease me taking advantage of my shyness.
I would be lying if I say I have not fallen in love with him .

Not only him infact the whole Rana family .
Everyone is so loving and welcoming specially Sandhya Bhabhi and the little Munchkin Amu ...or should I say Meethu as he calls her .

Dad and Maa are also very sweet and Vardhan Bhai ... initially I was very scared of him as he is my boss too and everyone fears him in the office but now I am comfortable around him too and he always took my side making Vihaan huff .

What a pleasant surprise.... My two daughters are here .....Dad said as we entred the home .

I was about to bend to touch his feet but he stopped me in the mid patting my head.
Daughters don't touch feet beta...he said lovingly making me smile.
He hugged me and Akshita Bhabhi .
Maa came out of the kitchen and was happy to see us both .

I used to call them uncle and Aunty but on the engagement day they insisted me to address them as Maa and Dad only just like Vihaan does .

Maa where is everyone else I asked looking around .
Vihaan , Sandhya and Amu are in the backyard while Vardhan has not returned home Maa told us.

Let's move to the backyard only ....Dad said getting up and we followed him .

Noooooo Chachuuuu .........Amu giggled as Vihaan tickled her while Sandhya bhabhi sat on the chair drinking coconut water.

Chachiiiiiiiiiii Amu squeled seeing me and Ran towards me making me smile .
I opend my arms for her immediately picked her up kissing her cheek.

Sandhya Bhabhi and Vihaan looked in our direction and were surprised too .
He winked at me as our eyes met and I looked away blushing.

Akshita Bhabhi hugged Sandhya Bhabhi and him .
I took hugged Sandhya bhabhi and we settled on the chair .

Look Amu what I have got for you Cholachtes and candies ....I said to Amu and she grinned.
Thankuuu she said and planted a kiss on my cheek making me kiss back on her chubby cheeks.