chapter 34

Sandhya pov-

Sandhya have you packed everything....beta check kar Lena kuch reh na jaaye....Maa said and I nodded .
Ji Maa , sab rakh liya hai . Ek baar aap bas ye dekh lo ki jo hum Akshita ko de rahe hai usme kuch or add karna hai kya ....I said .

We were all leaving for Gurgaon farmhouse where the Engagement will be held day after tomorrow.

Aakash Bhai and Vaani di has  proposed this plan so that we can all have some fun and family time before the actual function.
I am very excited, Shrishti and My parents will reach   there by  evening .

But Vardhan is not coming with us today .
He left for Benguluru in the morning and will be coming to the farmhouse by tomorrow's afternoon .

I so wanted him to be with me as it's the first time I am attending some function after our wedding,but it's okay . I have other family members and my Amu with me .

Amuuuuu....I ran behind her to catch my little athelete who runs too fast on her little feets .
She laughed as I finally caught her .
I started tickling her and she hide herself in my arms bursting into giggles .
Where are we going today ....I asked her .
Car.....she said .

Yes we will go by car but where are we going .....I asked smiling at her answer .
Ashiii Bua shaddi mei .....she said cutely.
Shaddi nahi Amu .... Engagement mei ....I said .

Agent .....She asked and I laughed at her pronunciation.
Amu will dance , wear new clothes , and we will enjoy.....I said and she clapped being happy.
She started dancing in My arms and I swirled her around making my baby laugh .

Soon we started towards Gurgaon and reached the farmhouse in next 2 hours .
There were so many cars already lined up there .
I got down with Amu and followed Dad and Maa .
Vihaan was asking the guards to take  out luggage and other gifts from the car.
I greeted Bua ji and Phupha ji who came out to welcome us.

The greeting session continued as we went in and other Aunts and Uncles of Akshita were present there along with their children.

Amu copied me for sometime but then got bored as they all started to touch her cheeks and hide her face in my neck .

I didn't knew most of them but few of them looked familiar as I saw them in my wedding.
Maa was introducing me with them and everyone was asking for Vardhan.

Kalyani Bhau to badi Sundar hai tumhari...an elderly women said to Maa and I smiled a little.

Ji sirf Sundar hi nahi bohot pyari bhi hai ...Maa said with a proud smile .
Amu became cranky seeing lots of unfamiliar faces and Maa asked me to go to the room .

Vaani Di was busy attending everyone while Akshita might be in her room with her cousins.
A helper showed me the room and thankfully our luggage was already placed there .

Mummaaa watr....Amu asked and I took out her sipper from my handbag making her drink the water .
The gifts that we have to give to Akshita were kept in my room only .
I left Amu on the bed with her toys and kept the gifts and other valuable item in the Almirah first .

Amu wanted to Go out so I called Vihaan knowing that she won't let anyone else touch her and will cry seeing unknown faces .
He came and took Amu with him .
I laid on the bed and called my Dear husband.

Hmmmm - that's what he said picking up the phone. It seems to be his favourite word.
Lunch kar liya...meeting kesi rahi ....I asked looking at the time .
Not yet and Meeting went well ....He replied.

Tum log kaha ho abhi ....he asked .
Farm house aa gye hai .....Amu abhi Vihaan k saath bahar gai hai ....itne saare logo ko dekh k thodi cranky ho gai h ....I told him .
Hmmm...He hummed again .
Sab log aapke baare mei puch rahe the .....I said .