chapter 45

Sandhya pov-

After 3 months......

Amuuuu my baby......be a good girl okay and don't fight with other childerns over there okay ....I asked her getting her ready for the school .

Yes last week got her admitted in pre school and today is my baby's first day at school .

Okayyyy....Amu said bobbing her head and I kissed her cheek .

As I entred the hall with Amu in my arms Dad smiled widely seeing her in school dress .

Wow My doll looks so preety in school dress ....he said picking her in his arms .
Dadduu luk at my bag ......She said pointing at her back and Dad smiled .

Vardhan came downstairs wearing his suit and smiled widely seeing Amu .
He kissed her head and settled on the dining table to have breakfast.

Amu where are you going today....he asked her.
Schol......she said with a grin and he nodded .
And you will have other kids there to play and the teacher will teach you new things to just like mumma do ......He said and she nodded eating from Dad's hand .

We have been telling her all these things from the past week and I hope she won't cry when we will leave her at school.

After bidding bye to everyone we left for Amu's school .
Vardhan was telling her all the things once again and asking her to be a good girl .
I could see how nervous he is and My condition is no less .

We arrived at the school and met the principal and Amu's teacher .
Amu greeted the making us smiled proudly at her .

Okay Amu....Now go with Ma'am to your class .....Vardhan said to her kissing her cheek and she clinged more to him as Her teacher trier to hold her hand .

Amuuu baby.....Don't you want to meet other kids ....Haan ....ma'am will take you to them .....I said and she nodded still clinging to Vardhan .

Vardhan put her down and made her hold teachers hand .
She was looking in between us and the teacher again and again .

Okay Amu you go to the class we will be here only .....I said .
As the teacher started to take her away I could see her lower lip wobbling and in no second she burst out crying .

Vardhan left from there Immediately....while I bit on my lower lip nodding my head in No ...asking her not to cry .

I could hear her crying from far saying Mumma and Daddy .....I was about to rush towards her but the principal Ma'am asked me to control my emotions.
I nodded at her and left her office .

Tears flowed out of my eyes and I hugged him tightly and felt him wrapping his arms around my waist .

She will be fine....he said and I just nodded .
Kuch der hum yahi wait karte hai ...mei thodi der mei chupke se usse dekh aaugugi...I said and he nodded .
Although it's not allowed in schools but we got permission from the principal to assure ourself .

We waited for Half an hour and then went in and peeped in the class through window although Principal suggested that we can look at her through monitor but we preferred seeing her through window.

Amu was giggling sitting beside a cute boy and was showing him her new pencil ....
We both smiled seeing her and finally came to our car .

Thank God she is fine otherwise mei usko chod k jaa nahi pata .......He said and I chuckled.
It's ok ... starting k kuch din thoda sa difficult hota but she would start to enjoy coming to school after that ....I said and he nodded .
After dropping me home , he left for the office.