chapter 59

Sandhya pov-

Vardhan was working on his laptop while I was teaching Amu.

Amu baby we don't write 6 like this ....it's 9 bache .....I said and she pouted.
Mumma you do my wok....my hand hurttt .....she said making me chuckle.
I kissed her head shaking my head .

Won't the teacher get angry.....only last line is left baby ....okay give me your hand ...mumma will massage it ....I said and started massaging her little hands and taking the chance she threw the pencil away and snuggled into me .

Mummaaa Whn is sundayyyy ......She asked making me laugh .
After 3 more days ...I said and she huffed dramatically.

My feet hurttt too ....she said and I pressed her feet too .
Anything else hurt too ...I asked pinching her nose and she tapped her chin in order to come with some new excuse .

My eyes....she said and I kissed her eyes making her giggle.
Now come on Amu ...finish the last line and you can go downstairs to Dadu and Dadi ....I said and she nodded getting excited.

She made some mistakes but I knew if I will rub it again she will throw a tantrum.
Doneeeeeeeeeee....she clapped her hand I kissed her head .
I m goinggggggg ....she said getting down the couch and ran towards the door .

Amuuu slow down .....don't run bacheee.....I said loud enough for her to hear.
Okkkkkkk Mummaaa .....she screamed from outside slowing down as I could hear stomping of her feet .
I corrected her mistakes before packing her books in her backpack 🎒.

I walked over to him and stood there contemplating if I should initiate the conversation or not .
It's been just few days he started talking to me normally and I don't want to do anything to make him angry.

My one mistake has brought me to a point that I have to think before talking to him . Earlier I used to snatch his laptop and demand his attention.

Hmmmmm....he hummed as usual asking me what I want without tearing his gaze away from the laptop.
Nahi kuch nahi ......asse hi ....I was about to leave but he held my hand and kept the laptop aside .

What is it ?? He asked.
I just shook my head looking down and he sighed.
I am not some kind of mind reader, you need to tell me verbally what you want ....he said making me sit on the bed .

Aap coffee piyege .....I asked looking at him and he raised his eyebrow.
I mean .....before I could say anything else he pulled me in his arms wrapped his hand around me .
I snuggled into him breathing his scent that called me down .

Mujhse baat karne se pehle itna hesitant hone ki jarurat nahi hai . You can talk to me whenever you want . I know things are not like before but we are not strangers right ....he said caressing my hair and I hugged him tightly.

Please stay like this for sometime...I asked him as he was about to pull back .
Are you craving for something....he asked me .
You.....I wanted to say out loud but shook my head .
I don't know what is happening to me but I just wanted to be close to him .
His scent soothes me .

I kissed on the base of his neck lightly and when he didn't say anything I kissed again gaining the courage.
Being close to him after months was driving me crazy and I wanted him like anything.

I caressed his bearded cheek and he titled his head resting it over mine .
My hand slowly moved down towards stroking his skin from his collar bone to his neck and around the ear.

He groaned a little as I sucked on his neck and his grip tightened.
He grabbed my neck pulling me away and looked at me intensely.
He eyes travelled to my lips and I closed my eyes in anticipation.