chapter 11

Sandhya Pov-

I got up from the bed with a jerk and brushed my dishevelled hair before answering the call and It was Vihaan.....

I was feeling relaxed and somewhat disappointed at the same time but I masked my emotions and smiled brightly.

Hi Bhabhiiiiiiiiii...... He seemed excited.
Hi....I muttered feeling flushed all of a sudden.
Amuuuu say Hiii to your Mumma ....he sat beside Amu and I felt different being addressed as someone's mother .

It was weird and exciting at the same time .
Amu grabbed the phone from her Chachu's hand and put it near her ear and said .....Helooo.....

I chuckled at her cuteness and Vihaan made her look at the screen .
She frowned first but then smiled as if recognising me .

Hiiii Amuuu....kesa hai mera pyara baccha.....I cooed adoring her .
I just felt like squashing this cute bundle in my arm and kissing her endlessly.

Mummaaaaa.....she said as the family might have told her that I am her mumma now .
I felt a sudden rush of varied emotions running into me listening to her.
I was feeling happy , emotional, surprised, nervous and many other things .

I chocked on my words and just smiled with teary eyes trying to handle all the emotions.
Luk at my dol mumma ....Amu said keeping her doll in front of the screen making the screen almost blank.

Vihaan again adjusted the phone and I laughed.
That's a very preety doll just like my Amuuu....I said and she bobbed her head .
Did Amu had food ...I asked .

Yes Daadyyy Amu eat fudd....she told and I hummed .
Daddy bing Amu cholate.....she told me about her chocolates that her Daddy had bought for her and I smiled .

I also want to eat Chocolate but I don't have any ....I said making a sad face .
Daddy will giv you Cholate......okkkk ..she said making me chuckle.

Daddyyy say yess!! She asked turning to her left and I realised that he was present there too listening to our talks.

Hmmm.....I heard his hum but Amu being Amu was not satisfied with his response.
She crawled to his lap as Vihaan adjusted the camera towards them .

I could see him working on the laptop but he put it away making a space for Amu .
Sayyy Yesss Daddy ....she demanded cupping his face in between her little palms and he chuckled kissing her button nose .

Yesssss !!! He said stressing on the word looking at her and she smiled in satisfaction.
And balonn , dol, ice-meme.....she put forwards her bucket list and he agreed to buy everything for her .

I luv u....Amu said kissing his cheek .
I love you moreeee .....he tickled her making her laugh and I was just adoring them with a small smile playing on my lips .

It was the first time I was seeing them together and I could see a completely different version of Vardhan.
As if feeling my gaze he looked towards the screen and my breath hitched as our eyes met .

I gulped tucking a loss stand of hair behind my ear feeling nervous.
Daddyyy she is mummaaa.....Amu broke the silence introducing me to her father making me laugh but I sobbered up as he looked at me again .

Say Hiii....Amu asked him trying to lift his heavy hand and he waved at Me saying a Hiii and I copied his action .

Amuuu let's go. Let them talk and we will have our icecream.....Vihaan said picking up Amu and handling the phone to him .

What happened now . Did cat got your tongue. You were laughing and chatting moments before , now sitting like a mute person.....he commented and climbed up the stairs .

He entred the room closing the door and settled himself on the bed .
I_I actually....you didn't replied to my text.....I said out of no where and he raised his eyebrows amused at my response.

I see you have some serious complaints Haan ....he asked with a little smirk.
No, it's nothing like that ....I said looking at my lap not meeting his eyes .
Look up at me ....he commanded and I lifted my lashes feeling intimidated.

What you wanted to talk ....he asked lazily laying back and keeping his one arm under his head making his muscle bulge and I was distracted for a moment.

Nothing specific , I just wanted to have a light conversation with you . I thought it would be better for us to get to know each other before marriage and will help us to ease up with one another ....I stated and he was looking at me with his intense eyes .

I wetted my lips a little when he remained silent for the next one minute.
Hmmmm that's very thoughtful of you but I am not as free as you . I have work to do .....He said.

I also do have work and it's not like I am asking you to talk to Me throughout the day .....I said, feeling offended at his remark .

What he thinks of himself. He is not only the one who does work . Egoistic man .

I would have punished you hard if you were present here at this moment for using that tone....he said and I just got goosebumps listening to him .

He smirked seeing my bothered state and I decided to end the call .
But my phone ranged the very next moment and this time it was a normal voice call from him .

Don't ever cut the call on me ....he said in a warning tone .
You are scaring me Vardhan....I said feeling afraid of him all of a sudden.
Why is he behaving like that. He didn't even used that tone with me when he came to meet me .

I didn't said anything for him get this offended with me .
I hiccuped a little crying silently.
Fu*k ....he cursed on the other side and cut the call.