chapter 5

Author pov-

Sandhya was busy looking after the last minute arrangements of the Annual function.

She was working relentlessly from the past one week to get everything in place .
Shrushti has the dance costumes arrived for childerns ....she asked her sister.
Yuppp...and they are really cute .... Shristi said munching on the waffers .

Did you also placed the orders for bouquet 💐 for the chief guest and the Guest of honour .....she inquired and Shristi bite her tongue as it totally slipped out of her mind .

Hahaha.....I just forgot..... Shristi said laughing nervously.
I knew it . The shop must have closed by now and we needs bouquet the first thing in the morning. How can you be so casual about it .... Sandhya said shaking her head .

Ohooo Diii just relax yrrr . I will go collect them early in the morning..... Shristi said trying to lighten the environment.
You better do it ....Sandhya said and started checking the list again .

Everything should be perfect tomorrow as they have  special chief guests arriving.
Vinod ji was busy looking after food arrangements and the decorations.

Every staff member was assigned some duties but they needed to be monitored.

They discussed everything during Dinner and Sandhya assured her father that everything is taken care of from her side.

Papa did you talk with Raj uncle about their arrival time and all ....Sandhya inquired after their dinner.
Hmmm...they will be here by 10:00 am . We will start the function by 10:45 ....Vinod  ji informed her .

Is everyone coming from their family ... Sandhya finally asked the question that was bugging her for so long .

Vardhan has some urgent work so he won't be able to make it to the function but Raj , Bhabhi , Vihaan and the little Amulya will come for sure ..... Vinod said and she nodded .

She was somewhere disappointed to know that the elder son of Raj uncle was not coming .
She was just inquisitive about him after knowing so much about him  from her father and Rajvardhan or maybe there was something else too that was pulling her to him which she couldn't decipher at this moment.

But she was happy that she will get to meet the cute baby girl .

Next day everyone was rushing  here and there checking everything.
Sandhya was dressed in a baby blue colour saree with her long hairs kept open  looking absolutely beautiful.

She was looking after Childerns who were going to perform today . She also rehersed the thankyou speech that she has to give in the end .

The students who performed well in the previous years will be honoured too and she made sure that everyone was present today to receive the scholarship and the award .

There was  separate sitting arrangements for parents and the elderly people.

Sandhya they have started from the Airport so ask the staff to come to the front gate .....Vinod ji informed her and she nodded .

Three luxury cars stopped at the front gate . A few body guards came out first and made way for the Rana family .

Rajvardhan and kalyani stepped down as the guards opend the door for then followed by Vihaan was holding Amulya .

Vinod came forward to greet them and Rajvardhan hugged him while Kalayani joined her hands with a smile .

Vihaan too greeted Vinod followed by little Amu who copied her Chachu's action making everyone adore her .
Sandhya and Shristi presented them with the bouquet 💐.