chapter 65

Sandhya pov-

The house is filled with relatives as the wedding function has started.

And both my kids are cranky seeing so many people around .
Today is Sangeet and Vardhan is busy with arrangements while the Groom is looking after the guests .

And being the elder daughter in law I don't even have time to breath .
Attending guests ....looking after arrangements.....taking care of kids and on the top of that heavy sarees and jwellery.

I wake up early to take care of things but still something comes up at the last moment.
Also Amu and Aayu keep sticking to me as they won't go to anyone else .
Vardhan is handling other things so even he can't keep them with him .

Thankfully Shrishti and My parents will come by evening and I finally would get some help .

Currently I am feeding Aayu and he is no where near to sleep.
Mummaaaaa ........I heard Amu crying and Vaani Di entred the room with her .

She came to me and I pulled in my arms .
Kya hua bacha ....kyu roo rahe ho ......I asked kissing her head and looked at Vaani Di who was as clueless as me .
Vaani Di left as Bua ji called her for some work .

Shiviiii tuk my dol and Blok her armmmmm.....she cried hiding her face in my neck .

Baby ....it's ok. I will get you a new doll ....I said .
Nooooooooo ....I wan my dol olyyyyy ............Amu sobbed .
Okay what you want me to do now ....I asked her wiping her tears.

Blok shivi armmmm ....Amu pouted making me laugh.
Nahi bache ....asse nahi karte .....I said kissing her cheek .
Look Aayu is smiling at you ...I said and Amu smiled too kissing Aayu's cheek .

But Shivi is baddd gurllll....Amu pouted .
I won ply with her ....Amu stated .
If you will be friends with Shivi ....she will be nice to you . Aap bhi to uske saath toys share nahi karte na ....I said but my stubborn daughter pouted .

Okay ...play with Aarav ....thik h ...I asked knowing she don't like Shivi a relatives daughter and she nodded.

Sandhyaaa.....Vardhan entred the room .
Where is he check I gave you last night ...he asked .

He sat beside Aayu and Amu was quick to climb his lap and complained about Shivi.

I went to The locker and took out the check and gave it to him .

Okay we will break Shivi's arm after Chachu's wedding....I heard him say and Amu grinned .
Dono baap beti ka kuch nahi ho sakta .....I thought to myself.

Daddyyy I wan icecream...Amu said to him .
Mumma will give you icecream baby as I need to go somewhere else ....he said kissing her cheek and left the room .

Sandhya beta fix this button ....Vihaan broke this while trying his kurta ....Maa said entering the room .
Ji Maa ...mei abhi karti hu ....I said ..

Mummaaaaa I am Hungly......Amu said pulling at my dupatta and I realised it's lunch time already.
I will get you lunch .....let me fix this okay ....I said and she nodded lying beside Aayu ..

I layed beside Amu after having our lunch to make her sleep for some time .
Aayu has already slept thankfully.

Sandhya my shirt got spoiled yrr ....mujhe dusri shirt de koi .....and be fast mujhe Jana h kahi p urgently.....Vardhan said entering the room .

Shhhh.....Dheere bolo ...kids are sleeping. Uth gye to it will be difficult for me to handle them ....I said getting up and have him his shirt.

Lunch Kiya aapne ....I asked and he hummed buttoning his shirt .
Aayu ki vaccination ki date hai Aaj but .....Before I could complete he glared at me .