chapter 32

Sandhya pov-

Vihaan suggested having dinner outside in the lawn and everyone loved the idea .

I asked the helpers to take the dishes out while garnishing the Halwa.
Bhabhi come ..... everyone has almost started to have dinner...Vihaan said entering the kitchen.

Coming ....I said and walked out with him asking one of the helpers to bring the Halwa outside.
Vardhan was nowhere to be seen along with Aakash Bhai and I looked at Vaani Di raising my eyebrows asking her about both of them .

She blinked at me assuring me that everything was ok .
Daddyyy....Amu asked for him as I fed her a morsel.
He is coming baby .....will Amu not eat with mumma's hand ...I asked making a sad face and she immediately ate making me smile .

Aakash Bhai came after few minutes but he was no where to be seen .
Arey Sandhya why are you not eating beta....Vikram's mom asked me gathering everyone attention towards me .

Aunty Ji I was actually feeding Amu first or she will sleep without having anything....I said and she nodded with a smile .

Also Bhabhi is waiting for Bhai to come ....Akshita said teasing me and I glared at her while trying not to blush .
But where is Vardhan.....Maa asked me and I just nodded in No as I have no clue about his whereabouts. He was here only before I left to kitchen.

Maami he has gone somewhere for an urgent work....Aakash Bhai informed making maa node while Dad shook his head in disapproval at his sudden disappearance.

What was so urgent that he didn't have his dinner ....I muttered feeding Amu who was playing with spoon 🥄 and forks.
I heared the car horn and knew that he has come .

He gave a box to one of the servants and joined us for the dinner.
Kaha the aap . Sab puch rahe the aapke baare mei . Asa kya urgent tha jo abhi jaana tha.....I asked as he sat beside me .
Tha kuch important....he just said kissing Amu's cheeks and served himself.
Mushroom kyu banaya h ....I don't like it ....he cribbed .

Have panner then ....I said pointing at the other bowl but he shook his head in No .
Now the only option left is Dal and Rice . Have it quitely, abhi ek dum se kuch nahi ban sakta .....I said .

Nope....I want to have Pulao....He said and I sighed knowing that he won't eat anything now other then Pulao and that too made by me .
I made Amu sit beside him and was about to get up .

Have your Dinner first. You can prepare Pulao later on. I am not that hungry .....he said .
Okay ....have some halwa then .....Maa made it ....I said pointing towards Halwa and he nodded .

After Dinner Bua ji announced about Akshita and Vikram marriage proposal surprising everyone except Aakash Bhai, Vaani Di and Vardhan .
I looked at him and he just shrugged.
Aapko pata tha na pehle se ...I asked and he just nodded .

Phir mujhe kyu nahi bataya ....I narrowed my eyes at him .
Because I was angry with you at that time ....he said making me sigh .
Acha ....uske baad sab kuch kar liya but ye nahi bataya ki Vikram has proposed to Akshita .....I said taunting him .

But it's good na that you got a surprise now ...he said and I had to agree .
I hugged Akshita and congratulated both of them .

Everyone was happy and Vardhan asked one of the servants to bring the cake .
Ohhh so he went out to take the cake .
Akshita and Vikram cut the cake and my cutest Amu sang a happy birthday for them making everyone laugh .

Vardhan tickled her and she giggled squirming in his arms .
We all chatted for a while and bid bye to everyone.

Amu slept and Vardhan took her to the room while I came to kitchen to prepare his Pulao.
Thankfully I had nothing much to do as Rice and vegetables were already prepared.
I quickly chopper some onion and green chilli .

After giving it a quick tadka I mixed mix veg and rice to it and closed the cooker to for a quick whistle.
Maa entred the kitchen and frowned looking at the cooker .
What are you cooking now beta ...She asked .

Pulao maa , for your choosy and moody son...I said making her chuckle.
He is like this from childhood only . Puloa banao to isko Dal chaiye ....Dal banao to paneer chaiye ....I literally had to prepare something else for him most of the time .

He is wrost then Amu in terms of having food ....Maa said and I laughed completely agreeing with her .
But don't always give in to his demands ....nahi to bohot pareshan karega ye ....Maa said before leaving the kitchen.

Pareshan to already bohot karta hai Maa aapka beta but I can't even say it out to anyone....I thought smiling to myself.
Mere baare mei soch k has rahi thi...he whispered in my ear making me jump on my place out of shock .

You just scared the hell out of me ...I said showing him the spatula but he pulled me in his arms grabbing my hand ..
What were you thinking Biwi ....he asked nuzzling in my neck making me chuckle.
Yahi ki bohot Pareshan karte hai aap ....I said and he bit on my neck .

Ouch ....I slapped on his arm and pulled away .
I turned off the stove as the cooker whistled while taking out a plate while he back hugged me resting his chin on my shoulder.
Are you ok now ....he asked .
A little better then before .....I said making a plate for him .

He had his dinner while I just blabbered about how excited I am for Akshita and Vikram's wedding.