chapter 63

Sandhya pov-

Aayu has become 40 days old and this naughty little bean is smiling at me after taking his feed .

He would roam his eyes around in search of Amu as she is always beside him talking to him showing him her toys and all the other stuff.
He never cries when she is around .

She is not home...she has gone to school.....I told him in the baby voice shaking my head and he started crying as if understanding what I  said .

I picked him up in my Arm and he stopped crying and he has picked this habit because of Vardhan.

He would sway him in the Air and keep him in his arms and when now when he is not home ..Aayu wants me to keep him in my arms not wanting to lay in his coat.

Mummaa has work to do baby ......I said to him with a pout and he smiled.
I pecked his head and took him downstairs.

Yes I shifted to our room after 15 days and I actually missed  Vardhan and Amu beside me  in the initial days .

He wakes up in the middle of the night even now but Vardhan and I manage him.
Vardhan is trying to change his habit .
He won't let him sleep early and would keep talking to him .
But he still wakes up around 2 am in the night .

Let's go to Daadi and she will give you a bath .....I said him and he looked at me with his doe eyes.

Maa gave him a massage first and then proceeded with the bath .
I arranged his clothes and all other items .

He slept after taking his feed and I walked to the kitchen as Amu wanted to have pasta for lunch and she will be home in the next 30 minutes.

As I switched off the flame I heard her scream calling me .
Mummaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....I came out of the kitchen and she came running to me.

Is Aaayuuu seepingggg.....she asked and I picked her up in my arms kissing her cheek .
Yes he is sleeping 😴. I changed her clothes and she blabbered about her day ..... telling me all the fruit names teacher made them learn .

Although Amu knows all the fruits names but now she is learning to write them too .
And she doesn't like to write big words like pomegranate, pine apple...and would whine all the time writing them .

She grinned looking at pasta and happily finished her lunch .
I patted her to head lying beside her and she slept in no time snuggling into me .

Now I am free for next two hours as they both wouldn't wake up before that.
Vedika's family will be coming in the evening to finalize the wedding dates .
So I asked maa about the preparations and got busy with her discussing about the same .

I got a call from Shrishti and was talking with her only when Aayu woke up and started crying.

Shrishti I will talk to you later .....Aayu uth gya hai and he will woke up Amu too by crying....I said before hanging up .

I took him in my arm and changed his diaper .
I was feeding him when Amu also woke up and rolled on the bed coming near to me .

She kissed Aayu on his forehead with half opend eyes making me chuckle.
Uth gya mera bacha. .....I ruffled her hair pulling her closer and she snuggled into me .

Mummaaa I asoo wann Aayu's milk ......she said making me chuckle.
Aayu left my nipple and smiled looking at Amu .

Aaaeeeeeeeeee....he made a noice looking at her and Amu patted his head .
I laid Aayu on the bed and took Amu in my arms and she sucked on my nipple for few seconds and the left it scrunching her nose .
It's not tastyyyyy........She said making me laugh .