chapter 40

Sandhya pov-

It's Jyoti's wedding today and I am really happy for her .
Currently I am trying to feed Amu but my baby is not in the mood to have anything.
She has caught a cold .

I somehow fed her the soup that maa prepared for her and gave her medicine. I will go after making her sleep 😴 as she needs rest .
Maa and Papa would be staying back with her .

I patted her head laying beside her and covered us with the blanket.
My baby is breathing through her mouth due to nasal congestion.
I have given her steam but she started crying so I let it be .

She is not letting me to apply the balm too but I will massage her chest throat, nose and forehead with the balm once she will fall asleep.

I would just come back in an hour or two as I won't be able to stay back leaving my baby for much time .
If it wasn't for Jyoti I would have skipped the wedding function.

Papa call me if she wakes up ...I said and he assured me that they were here to take care of her .
I know they have better experience then me but I couldn't help myself being a mother.

I just get restless even if Amu get slightly uncomfortable. I love her more then anything in this world .
Even More than my parents and Vardhan.
This little human have my heart .

She is with me from past 6 months but it feels like she is a part of me from beginning.
I kissed her palm before leaving with Shrishti..

I remembered my wedding seeing all the rituals and vowes ....
I was quite nervous at the time but now it felt like the most right decision I have ever made .
I was quite afraid of him in the beginning but soon I got his rein in my hands ...I chuckled at my thoughts.
I still fear his anger but I know he won't ever  hurt me . He doesn't know how to express emotions except anger and frustration.

But I love that arragont man way too much . I know he loves me too . I can feel it in his care , his touch , his dependence on me , his want for me and the way he melts down instantly seeing my tears .

He would yell at me , glare me but the next moment he would cuddle me to sleep.
He only stop talking when there is something major and thankfully it happened only once .
There is this one unsaid rule we have set for ourselves....we don't stop talking to each other no matter if we argue or fight .

Diiii come Rishab is here .. Shrishti said dragging me with her .
Easy Girl ...kahi nahi bhaag Raha vo ....I said with a chuckle.

Hii Ma'am ...I am Rishab Thakur....He introduced himself and I must say he is quite good looking and smart.
Hello Rishabh....I am Sandhya Rana ...I shook his hand and he frowned as I said Rana but that's what I am Now ..
I have been hearing a lot about you from past few days ...I said and he looked at Shrishti with a chuckle.

I hope it's all good .....He said and I nodded with a laugh ..
We talked for an hour and I must say he seems quite serious about his future with Shrishti.

He told me his sister is married in Delhi too .
Please do visit us when ever you come to Delhi ...I said and he nodded .
But you didn't mention about Mr. Rana yet .. He said and I chuckled face palming my self .

Ohh my Jiju name is enough...he don't need any introduction....He is the famous Vardhan Rana. ... Shrishti said and he was shocked to say the least .

You mean the owner of ARA Hotels and the elder son of Rajvardhan Rana ....He asked and I nodded .
I have heard a lot About him but never got a chance to meet him in person.
I hope you won't mind me but He is not easy to approach ....as far as I know people fear him ... He said and I laughed.