chapter 47

Sandhya pov-

Mummaaa I wan cookieee....Amu asked me tugging at my saree pallu....

Amu Mera bachaaa....Bua ji will be here in sometime and then we will have lunch ....usse pehle No cookies and Chocolate....
You can have Banana if you are hungry.....I said to which she pouted .

Nooooo mumma....
I am Hungly for Cookie....No banana.....She said trailing behind me around the kitchen.

I wann cookie pease......she said and I sighed and walked towards the cabinet and gave her one cookie to which she put her other hand forward asking for one more .

Amuuuu .....I said and she blinked her eyes cutely.
Pease mumma......she requested but I won't give in to her puppy eyes .

I know she would be eating chocolates with Aarav when they will come and won't even touch the food.

I kissed her palm and kept the box in the cabinet.
You will not get more then one ....be a good girl now and give Mumma a kissi....I said bending to her level and she ran away pecking my cheek .

Bua Ji, Phupha ji , Aarav and Aakash Bhai came ....Vaani Di and Akshita were busy she couldn't come .
As it was Sunday so everyone was at home .

Beta being Puja thali ....Maa asked me and I nodded .
Maa did their aarti while I bend touch to take their blessings.

They all sat in the living room while I asked the helpers to serve the snacks...

After having some refreshments Bua ji did tilak to Dad and Maa ....giving them a coconut and sweets as per the  ritual.

I sat beside Vardhan with Amu in his lap and Bua ji did the same with us too followed by Vihaan .

Later we all had lunch with discussion on various wedding preparations.

Wednesday ko functions start ho jaayege ....by Tuesday I want you all there ... Bua ji said and Maa nodded with a smile.

Vardhan specially you . I won't listen to anything....ek hi to behan h tumhari...uski shaadi mei no excuses....Bua ji said to him .
Buaaa aap kahe to mei Aaj hi saath chal leta hu .....he said making everyone chuckle.

Rajshree hum Wednesday ko subh aa jaayege..
Hume bhi to saari prepration karni hai Bhaat ki ....Maa said to which Bua ji nodded .

Mene suna hai Amuuu school jaane lag gai hai ....Bua ji asked Amu to which she nodded with a grin .
And started telling Bua ji about her school , her ma'am , her friends and even sang the rhym song to which everyone clapped .

Wow Amu ....you are so smart ...kya chaiye  Amu ko as a gift ...he asked ...
Cholates, cookies......pen....doll ....and she continued with her list making everyone laugh .

Aakash Bhai pulled gave her a box full of chocolate and candies to which she kissed his cheek and said thank you and grinned looking at me showing her chocolate box .

I took the box from her and gave one to both her and Aarav otherwise she would keep munching them .

They left after sometime while I wrapped up the work and entred the room to find it empty .
I moved towards the study room and there she was clinging to him while he was working on the laptop.

She was listening to Vardhan's heartbeat placing her ear on his chest .
Daddyyyyyy.......its moing (moving) she said making him kiss her nose while chuckling.

Amu come lets take a nap .....I said but she shook her head.
Nooo Mumma ......I am paying (playing)with Daddy.....she said .

I also sat on the chair beside them .
Vardhan .....Now that Amu has started going to school....I was wondering if I should also start working....I said and he hummed typing something on his laptop.