chapter 44

Sandhya pov-

I wore a heavy designer saree and dressed Amu in her princess dress too .

The  Bell rang and I opened the door to find Vihaan .
Bhabhi....Are you guys ready....he asked me and I nodded letting him in .

Yes but where is your brother....he has not changed yet ...I asked .
He was with Rahul and the manager and hour ago but I didn't see him after that ...he informed.

Meethuuuu my love you look soo beautiful......he said picking Amu in his arms and twirling her around making her laugh .
Okayyy Bhabhi ...I came here for her and now I am taking her with me ....he said and I nodded at him with a smile.

I am waiting for him as he was roaming in the clothes he wore in morning  and if  I will go out he would need me for every small thing even if it's kept right in front of him .
I have literally spoiled this man and now things can't be undone even if I want to.

He is not even answering his phone. I tried to call Rahul too but his phone was unavailable.
He finally came after half an hour and I glared at him .

I will be ready in just 10 minutes ...saying he rushed to the washroom making me shake my head .

He changed his clothes and I helped him wear his coat .
Where is my perfume....he asked messing the things on the dressing table.
Vardhan.....just move away and don't mess things up . I gave him his perfume.

He combed his hairs and checked himself out in the mirror.
How am I looking biwi ...He asked me posing in front of the mirror.

Aapka birthday nahi hai ....jaldi chaliye ab ...I said trying to pull him with me ....
Haan meri beti ka birthday hai ....I need to look good ...he said still sticking himself in front of the mirror.
You look very handsome......can we now move out ....I asked and he nodded finally.

Sandhya beta ....where were you guys... everyone was waiting for you .....Maa said .
Maa... Amu or mei to ready ho gye  time p ... except your son ...I said making her chuckle.

We moved towards the main party hall . Everyone entered first leaving me , Amu and Him .
The host announced our presence and the spot light fell on us as we made our special entery .

Photos were clicked people were clapping and hotting and Amu was enjoying the attention waving at everyone.

We got on the stage where a huge cake was placed with 3 written on it .
The hall was beautiful decorated with fancy lights , balloon and flowers .

The orchestra played the birthday song and Everyone sang Happy birthday for Amu and she happily blowed the candle.
Later Dad and maa made her cut the cake and Vardhan made her have the first bite as she was eager to taste it .

After the cake cutting the host came to Amu and put mike in front of her that she held immediately.

Thankuuuuuuu Amu said loudly and giggled listening to her own voice in the speakers .
Daddyyyyyy .....she said again liking the mike already and we could hear everyone laughing at her cuteness.

So can we know the name of birthday girl ....The host asked Amu .
Tell your name Amu .....I said slowly and she nodded.
Amulaaa vadan Rana .....she said in the mike making everyone smile.
That's a very unique and preety name ...the host said and Amu nodded.

So Amulya it's your birthday today .......Amu cut him off in between....and spoke...
Hapyy bdayyyy ....making the hall fill with laughter yet again.
My mistake....it's your happy birthday today the host said with a smile....

He asked her few questions and she answered them making everyone laugh .

So ladies and Gentlemen.....with Amulya Vardhan Rana turning 3 Today.....also marks the inauguration of this majestic luxurious hotel that is .... Amulya Royal Abode ....
One of the finest and 1st of its kind not only in Shimla but the whole Himachal Pradesh....The host announced and everyone clapped .