Chapter 23

Sandhya pov-

There were 2 cars waiting for us as we came out of the Airport.
Vardhan said something to Surya and he nodded at him .

I was holding a sleeping Amu in my arms and Vardhan asked me to sit in the first car making me frown .
You are not coming with us...I asked .

No, I have some business to handle. You go home with Driver and Surya ...he said .
Surya opened the backdoor for me and I settled down in the car still looking at Vardhan .

He wore his sunglasses and settled in the other car behind us .
I could see his car following us through half way and after that went in the other direction.

Surya opened the car dar for me as I got down with sleeping Amu drooling over my chest .
Maa , Papa and Shrishti came rushing to me as they saw me . I got emotional seeing them .

Papa kissed my forhead with moist eyes side hugging me .
He took a sleeping Amu and kissed her forehead too .

Shrishti and Maa engulfed me in a bone crushing hug making me chuckle.
I asked the Driver and Surya to come inside but they denied.

Surya , now you won't listen to me at all ....I asked him with a fake glare .
No ma'am but Sir ....he was a bit hesitant.
Your sir won't say anything.

Has he denied you guys to enter my home ...I asked and he nodded in No .
Come then...I said and they both followed me .

Papa has already made Amu sleep in my Room and asked me to freshen up .
Areeey kya baat hai di...body guard , driver and all ....Maje hai aapke to .... Shrishti said wrapping her arms around my shoulder making me laugh .

All credit goes to your hitler Jiju ....I said making her chuckle.
I need to know everything what you did there including your first night ....she said and I groaned entering the bathroom.

I was drying my face when I heard Amu crying and I immediately got out of the bathroom to find my little girl crying in Shrishti's arm who was crying to console her .

Mummaaaa ......she extended her little arms towards me .
I took my Baby in my arms and she snuggled into my neck .

Mumma is here my baby ....I cooed her lovingly rocking her in my arms and she calmed down .
I wipped her tears and kissed her cheeks .

I freshened up Amu and changed her clothes too and came downstairs .
Areeeyy Amuuu is up....Papa said clapping his hand gaining Amu's attention.

He extended his arms asking her to come to him but Amu hide her face in my neck making us all laugh .
Amu to bhul gai hume ....Papa said making a sad face .

She just got up from sleep and it will take her some time to become familiar with the sudden change of surrounding but she will be back to her naughty and playful self in an hour only ....I said caressing her head .

I settled on the sofa and Ma brought tea and snacks for us and milk 🍼 bottle for Amu .
She clinged to me as we had our refreshments and observed everyone.
She laughed as Papa and Shrishti made faces at her but didn't go to them .

Amuuu is not coming to me , Who will play with the doll then ....Papa said taking out a new doll from his back and Amu's eyes twinkled looking at the new Doll.

I have chocolate too for Amu .... Shrishti showed her the chocolate and she was quick to climb down my lap and run to them making us all laugh .

She has changed the entire environment of the house . It felt more cheerful and loving with her presence.
Dadduuuu......she called Papa making me chuckle.
Amuu he is not Dadu...he is Naanuuu....I said .

Naanuuu....she asked and I nodded .
And I am massiiii..... Shrishti said tickling her making her laugh .
Misiiii....Amu said cutely making shrishti kiss her uncountablely.

She is too adorable....Papa said as I sat hugging him sideways ..
Totally.....you have not seen her naughty side yet . You must see her with Vardhan once .....she makes him do every funny stuff that you would have never imagined him doing ....I said and he laughed.

I can understand. I am a father too ...he said kissing my forhead.
How is everyone in the family there....Papa asked .
Everyone is good . You won't believe Dad treats me like I am of the same age as Amu.

Sandhya beta have some more food , have fruits beta , drink this juice , try this and that . If it's in his control he will keep making me eat throughout the day ....I said and he laughed.

I already knew that....he is Raj after all . He has always loved you like his own ..Dad said .
I couldn't have found a better family for you Sanuu...Dad said and I just hugged him with a smile .

Mumma luk at My dol..... Amuu came running to me with her Doll.
Wow ....she is so pretty but not more then my Baby ....I said kissing her nose .

Naanuuu Amu wan ice scem .....Amu said looking at Papa and he smiled whole heartedly.
Offcourse.....Nanu will take Amuu to buy ice cream now only .....Papa said grabbing her in her arms and she immediately clung to him making me smile.

Papa took her to buy icecream and as always Surya followed them obeying his sir's order .
Maa was preparing dinner so I went to her and started helping her .

You are happy Na beta....I was so worried about you . I was asking shiristi to call you again and again but she said not to disturb you ....Maa said caressing my hair .

I am very happy maa....I said hugging her .
Is Vardhan treating you good ...she asked and I nodded assuring her .
Shrishti too joined us and she was teasing me again and again in front of Maa , I glared at her .

As only chapati's were left to make Maa asked us to go to our room .
Diii tell me now ... you guys did the deed or not ....She asked and I shook my head making her disappointed.

Kya yrr Diii....She said plopping on the bed .
Kuch bhi nahi hua kya.....she asked again and I blushed a little thinking about our makeout session.

Ohhhhooo blushing and all matlab kuch to huaa hai ....she said wriggling her eyebrows.
I had to tell her a little bit not exactly as she was not ready to leave  me without answering.

Ohhh my God......Jiju to wild lover hai ek dum ...she commented making me slap the back of her head .

Guys Do hit the 🌟star button in the corner...😁....