chapter 64

Sandhya pov-

Amu No bache that's my important file . Draw things in your book .....Vardhan said to Amu making her pout .

I don't know why he is angry but he is snapping at everyone from the time he returned from the office .
He was yelling at the poor Rahul too over the phone.

I asked Amu to go and play with Aayu in their room and gave her a chocolate too .
I laid Aayu in his coat placed in the kids room and Amu started talking to him .

Coffee le aau aapke liye ...I asked coming  back in  our room .
Kuch nahi chaiye mujhe abhi ....he said busy going through the files and I decided to mind my own business or will have to face his wrath unnecessarily.

I walked back to the kids and started playing with them .
Amu was rolling on the bed singing the prayer she learnt in the school and I kissed her chubby cheeks pulling her to myself.

The way she pronounces words makes everything she says funny.
Bagvannn shatiiiii dedooooo .......dataaaaaaa.....
Mannn. .....ho naaaaaa........

Aayu was also looking at her with his doe eyes making sounds joining her sister in her prayers.
I literally have two cartoons and I love them more than anything in this world .

Amu became quiet as we heard Vardhan screaming over the phone and crawled into my lap .

It's okay baby ....Daddy is a bit angry today. You stay here with Aayu ...I will just come....okay .....I said caressing her cheek and she nodded but looking at her tensed face I felt bad and decided to take them to the living room .

I picked Aayu in my arm and held Amu's hand and we quietly left the room and came downstairs.

Dad took Aayu and Amu with him to the garden area .
Sandhyaaaa.....Sandhyaaaaa ......I heard him yelling my name and I hurriedly ascended the stairs .

Ye phone kab se ring kar raha hai tumhara... Nahi uthana hota to rakhti kyu ho phone ........he said tossing my phone on the couch angrily.

I silenced the phone and sighed.
Vardhan kya ho gya hai ....is something wrong at the workplace. Aap jab se aaye hai sab par gussa ho rahe hai ...I asked him .

Just leave me alone for the time being yrrr ....don't irritate me with all these questions....he said rubbing his forehead.

I walked near him and pulled his head to my chest kissing on his hair.
Calm down please.....I said massaging his scalp and he exhaled deeply.

Orginal papers ek deal k misplace ho gye hai .....He said and I sat beside him .
Last time kisko diye the .....I asked him .
Rahul k paas hi the but he is saying ki he sent it home the day I was working from home.....He added .

Haan to ghar mei check kar lo na ......I said.
Kar to liya but nahi mil rahe na ....He sighed .
Aapki study shift ki thi to you were in Dad study room .....Vaha check Kiya ....I asked and he immediately got up and left the room .

He came back after few minutes grinning with a blue file in his hand . Amu is just his copy .

I just love you .....he said hugging me tightly and pecking my head making me chuckle.
Haan dikh Raha hai kitna pyar karte ho .
You have yelled on me five times since you came home and that too on useless things....I stated .

Haan to ab tumhe nahi boluga to kiske paas jaaunga .....You are my loving , caring , sweet wifeeeee afterall .....he said making me laugh.

So Diabetic....itni sweetness hajam  nahi ho rahi  Rana ji ....I said and he snickered .
Where are "my kids" ......He asked .