Part 66 / Epilouge

A/N; It was a long journey & I'm happy (and sad) to say this is the end,, thank you so much for all the comments, votes, and love!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My head hurts.
No.
My whole body hurts, especially my shoulder.

I open my eyes. I'm in a hospital. The war! Is it over?

"Joslyn!" Tris nearly yells. "You're okay." he stands up and wraps his arms around me. "I'm so fucking sorry. I thought... there was so much blood and..."
    "Is it over?" I ask him as I hug him back.
"Yes baby. It's all over. They're both in jail right now with no bail."

Thank god.

   "Where's Jayden? Is he okay?!" I start to panic.
"Jayden's fine, he's asleep. It's only been two days."
    "Two days? I only got hit in the shoulder."
"But you lost a lot of blood and have bruising on the stomach where he... let's not talk about this. Do you need anything?"
     "I want to go home."
"I'll go get the doctor." he starts to walk away.
     "Hey Tristan?"
"Yes?"
      "Thank you. You're the one who saved me back there. I never got the chance to call the police."
"Oh Joslyn, we saved each other."
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
3 years later

I'm a nervous wreck.
This day came so fast. I look at the mirror then back to the engagement ring on my finger.

"Joslyn! Are you seriously still nervous?" Ava laughs at me.
    "Everyone gets nervous at weddings!" I explain.
"Joslyn it's not like this is your wedding day. All you're doing is walking with my brother down the aisle." she laughs. "You're more nervous than Kat and it's her big day!"
     "Shut up!" I laugh with her.

After the war incident 3 years ago, Tristan and his father made peace. He accepts me as Tristan's lover and even approves of our upcoming wedding next year. Tiana and her father are still in jail and it looks like they'll be there for a while if not life.

"Now come on. It's time!" Ava screeches.
    "Oh god!"

We meet up with the groomsmen and gasps. They're all in nicely tailored suits that compliment them all well. Tristan walk up to make and kisses me hard and possessively.

"Why are you staring at those men like they're a fucking meal?" he growls playfully.
    "They do look tasty." I reply as I lick my lips.
"Is that so Mrs. Alvarez?"
      "I'm not a misses yet."
"I'd beg to differ. That is my ring on your finger..."
        "Well–"

"Okay lovebirds. It's starting." Ava interrupts with a smile. Jace hasn't proposed to her yet but Tristan says he's planning to very soon. I can't help but smile every time I think of it.

  "What are you smiling about?" Tris asks.
"Oh nothing. Let's go."

Tris puts his arm out and I take it. We get in positions then start walking down the aisle on cue. We've practiced slow walking like this for four days straight.
   When we reach the end of the aisle, Tris release me but not before giving me a wink. I smile then walk next to Ava. Next are the flower girls. Emma and Jace's daughter walk down the aisle dropping red and white rose petals on the ground. When they reach the end they head to the side.
      This is it. Kat is about to walk down the aisle and finally tie the knot with the love of her life. The music changes and there she is, walking down the aisle with her father. I can't help the smile on my face. They make it to the end and she holds Nando's hand.

They exchange vows then finally kiss each other, confirming their love for each other. They are officially married.

Mr. & Mrs. Velez.
~•~•~•~
"The wedding was stunning." I tell Tristan.
    "Ours will be just like that if not better."
"I can't believe this."
     "What do you mean?" he asks.
"Jayden is graduating soon, we're getting married next year, and Brooke's son Christen is our godson. I can't remember a time of my life where everything was just so... perfect."
      "I know what you mean. I never thought I'd get to marry the love of my life. I always thought I'd marry a random woman to help the family business."

"You almost did." I remind him.
        "Yeah and I would have hated every minute of it. But now, I couldn't think of anything better."
"Aww." I smile.
       "All I need now is five kids." he chuckles.
"Five kids?! Tristan you must have lost your mind!" I laugh.
       "You think so? Maybe I have. At least I didn't say six."
"You have."
        "Fine, three kids."
"Do you want to have kids now?" I ask him.
         "Not just yet, I want you all to myself right now." he pulls me onto his lap and starts kissing me.

"If you keep doing that, those five kids of yours might come early." I moan.
       "You said five. Five kids it is."
"Yeah yeah yeah. Just kiss me again." I laugh. 
        "Not until you say it."

I sigh then kiss his cheek.

"I love you Tristan."
   "And I love you Joslyn."