Part 63 **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joslyn's POV

It's Tristan's big day. The wedding venue is beautiful. The red and white flowers are perfect, especially with the black dress theme. Just astounding. The only thing missing is Tristan.
He's not standing at the alter.

"Is he late for his own wedding?" Brooklyn asks. Her baby bump is starting to show now.
"I have no idea. It's about to start any minute now." I reply.

And I'm right.
The music starts and the bridesmaid and groomsmen starts walking down the aisle. Brooklyn starts giggling at Tristan's absence and I nudge her. She laughs again and I join her. Mason joins in too. A couple people turn around and gives up glances but we continue anyway. Nando and Kat walk down the aisle together looking just as confused as the rest of us.
There is still no groom.

Now Emma and the other flower girls come down and drop the petals. They're so cute. Then it happens. The music changes and we all stand. The bride and her father are walking down the aisle. They have a confused expression too and Brooklyn, Mason, and I can't help but laugh out loud this time. When they make it to the alter there's an awkward pause. No one knows what to do. Do we continue standing? Do we sit? There's no groom.

"This is not happening!" Tiana yells. "I'm being stood up at my own wedding!"

"Santiago!" her father yells. "What is the meaning of this? Where is your son?!"
    "That son of a bitch." Santiago says to himself.
"How dare you embarrass my family like this! Forget the business deal, this is now war. Your family started this and we, the Romano's, will finish it." him and and his family leave leaving the amount of people here sliced in half.

The look Santiago gives is sinister. He sweeps the area and makes eye contact with me.
Oh shit.

"Where is he?" he asks as he walks up to me.
   "I have no idea." I answer honestly.

Everyone starts to leave while mumbling words of disappointment.

"Listen puta–"
"Don't you talk to her like that Santiago! It's not her fault. If anything it's yours!" Marilena, Tristan's mother, says.
"What did you say?" he growls.
"You knew Tristan didn't want to marry that girl. It was only a matter of time until he stood against you."

What? Tristan didn't want to marry her? Then why..?

"You're saying this is my fault? We are now at war."
"Yes it is. Now our son is nowhere to be found."

Brooklyn takes my hand and drags me away from the whole scene. Paparazzi are everywhere asking millions of questions. This story will be headlined everywhere I know it.

"This is insanity." Brooklyn says. As we're walking I feel my phone vibrate. I take it out with one hand and read a text message from Tris.

It's an address.

"Brooke. Come to my house then let's switch cars, okay?"
    "What? Why?" she asks.
"Do me this favor please."
     "Alright but you better not be doing anything dangerous."
"Alright."
~•~•~•~•~•~
We go to my apartment and change clothes. I put on a hoodie and some sweatpants and she does the same.

"I don't get it, where you going Jos?" Mason asks.
   "I don't either. Just back me up, let paparazzi follow you."
"You can count on us!" Brooklyn says. "High speed chase!"
    "No." Mason says.
"Aww."

I chuckle at their quarrels. I head towards their car and they head towards mine. The paparazzi follow them instead of me. I navigate the address and drive.